Contributors to this thread:
Blovex3 14-Jun-15
swede 16-Jun-15
RJ Hunt 17-Jun-15
swede 18-Jun-15
14-Jun-15

Blovex3's embedded Photo
Blovex3's embedded Photo
I found this at a garage sale here in Eugene. I know the complete bow is worth around $1500 but have no idea what a fair price would be for reselling. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks everyone!

16-Jun-15
Are you kidding us? An un-anodized riser of suspicious origin,(likely stolen). Take in in to Bowtech and ask them about it. Maybe they will be able to help you out. Those risers are not worth anything without the rest of the bow. A person ultimately has to go to Bowtech, or have it anodized yourself, and take it to one of their dealers to get it put together. Do the right thing and ask Bowtech.

17-Jun-15
Take to bowtech if you want a finished bow. But it is not worth anything by itself other than the billet value by weight. Also it could be a "mill Error" and could have been removed from scrap pile at the factory so I would be careful it is not "dangerously" out of spec.

18-Jun-15
I agree with RJ, it could be taken from Bowtech's scrap bin, but even taking material from the scrap is theft too. All of that aluminum gets recycled and they are paid for it. Why would someone take a known defective part from the scrap? In the end it will still cost you more to get the riser finished, into a complete bow, than it would cost to go to a Bowtech dealer, and just buy the complete bow.

• Sitka Gear