DeerBuilder.com
Axis Hunt Special
Texas
Contributors to this thread:
mulie_mike 04-Jul-15
04-Jul-15
This will be my last summer hunt available and will take place on 800 HF acres just outside Sonora Texas. The ranch is in great shape with green grass and lots of water everywhere. Most of our bucks taken live weight have been 250 to 300 pounds so very healthy deer. Average size 30" to 32" ALTHOUGH this past weekend I saw several bucks that will be in the 32" to 34" range maybe a hair larger with good mass. References available.

A 2 day guided hunt with 2 nights lodging will be $2350 for 1 Mature Buck Lodging is in a bunkhouse. You cover your own food/drinks.

I will also offer a Premium Hunt which will be a 4 Day Guided Hunt with up to 4 Nights Lodging for 1 Mature Buck with Meals, Non Alcoholic Beverages, and a Private Room to Stay In $3500 This will allow the hunter to be more selective and or recoup from a missed opportunity. You will have the ranch to yourself.

No hidden fees on either option.

Only 1 hunt available and must be done by end of August at latest. We do have archery blinds in place.

Mike 915-328-0645 www.westtexashuntorg.com

[b]Book by July 8th and I will throw in an Axis Doe at no additional charge OR drop the 2 day base hunt cost to $2,000.[/b]

• Sitka Gear