Yendor 16-Jun-17
GregE 26-Jun-17
rachellll 24-Jan-20
rachellll 24-Jan-20
rachellll 24-Jan-20
rachellll 24-Jan-20
rachellll 24-Jan-20
06-Sep-15
Pretty self-explanatory! Anybody doing any good? Having fun? Me myself, can't hunt this first season due to being on disability for the last 11 months and truck problems. BUT, Nov lookout! So, let me live vicariously through you guys!!! Don't forget the pics!

14-Sep-15

Yendor's embedded Photo
Yendor's embedded Photo
Well I was going to wait for a really nice bull this year. I got a smaller 6 point 3 years ago, but was willing to pass on everything to get something bigger. 10:50 opening morning this guy walks right under my tree stand. So much for waiting.

14-Sep-15

Yendor's embedded Photo
Yendor's embedded Photo
here's a side picture with my Sherpa. The number four is 22 inchs long

15-Sep-15
Congratulations Vendor, a job well done ! Hope you found some helpers to pack him out.

16-Sep-15
Very nice Yendor!

I shot this goofy little guy at 46 yards on day 2 this year. 5 countable points on the left and 2 on the right. I couldn't resist when I saw that it was a droptine off the left and not a growth like I initially thought

16-Sep-15

ohtajj's embedded Photo
ohtajj's embedded Photo

16-Sep-15

ohtajj's embedded Photo
ohtajj's embedded Photo

17-Sep-15
Great bull Yendor! Congratulations!

18-Sep-15
Nice, guys! Meat in the freezer!

19-Nov-15
Nice one Yendor. My gum got closed due to a nearby forest fire

24-Nov-15
My oh My, Rod!! That's an impressive rack!

Greg

07-Dec-15
It is amazing how a really big elk can make someone my size look small.

25-Jan-16

b0w_bender's embedded Photo
b0w_bender's embedded Photo
Hi guys after waiting for a nice buck all season I finally stapled this doe at 19 yards on the second to last Sunday of the season. I couldn't hunt the last weekend so it was pretty much the last chance I had.

26-Jan-16
Congrats! Food in the freezer!

09-Feb-16
Nice Bull Yendor!!

17-Feb-16
Thanks Fred. I shot this guy, a spike last year, and 6x6 two years earlier and a cow the year before that out of the same tree stand. But it is getting too hard to pack them out., and I'm moving back to Oregon in April. Still hoping to get the moose tag this year. 16 points, should do it. The average is 11 points. My problem has been only putting in for one area. This year, I will have all 3 opportunities. Probably go with one of the guides in the area. I have asked them which areas to include, and neither wants to talk until I've made a deposit. So, not sure. Are you still over there?

20-Feb-16
Where abouts in Oregon are ya move'n? I grew up by near the Coast and later lived in Central Or.

01-Apr-16
Sorry Yendor, I just checked back in. Yes, I'm still over here, but only for a few more months. Looks like there is a VERY good chance I will be back in eastern WA or the Panhandle of ID by Sept!! More likely eastern WA.

06-May-16
We moved back to Redmond, in Central Oregon. We retired last year, and could live anyplace that we waneted. I said that it had to be waterfront. We looked a lot around Olympia to be on the Puget Sound. So some places that we liked but we don't know anyone etc. So we came back to Central Oregon last Aug to look around one weekend. On Sat. We saw 7 homes on the Deschutes River. Liked a few, but nothing that knocked our socks off. Then on Sunday we saw 2 homes. The first one had such an incredible view that we stood and looked for five minutes, and said to each other that we hoped we liked the house because we were buying it. The inside turned out to be very nice, we just have to do some things to improve it for us. So we bought it in Sept. There were renters in the house, so we had them stay. They couldn't pay the rent so we moved when we closed out Washington home. This place is incredible. We have 3 decks that give you a different few of the river, and mountains in the cascades. I'll throw a couple of pictures in to show you why I haven't even hooked up the tv. Heaven in Central Orefon

06-May-16

Yendor's embedded Photo
Yendor's embedded Photo
A couple.

06-May-16

Yendor's embedded Photo
Yendor's embedded Photo

07-May-16
That fish'n hole looks familiar!

10-May-16
WOW, VERY nice!!!! Congrats on a beautiful place!

11-Sep-16
Wow Rod, that's a dandy fill in bull. :)

Did you travel to your regular spot in WA?

Envious of your setting in Orygun, beautiful x 10.

Greg

24-Sep-16
I should have read the beginning- off a year.

Still a nice bull...... It's been many years since I hunted the Deschutes unit when I lived in Eugene

21-Nov-16
Well?!?!?

Anybody been hunting lately?

25-Dec-16
Love living back in Central Oregon. Didn't hunt this year because I was not a resident of either state. Still didn't get my moose tag with max points. Next year probably since I will be a non resident. This state will always try to wring every cent out of you.

31-Dec-16
I moved back to WA, arrived back yesterday. 4.5 long years in self imposed exile. Happy to be back in the NW. Happy New Year everyone and I hope you all have a safe and prosperous year!

16-Jun-17
Another horrible draw results for Moose. Still have max points and NO draw. 2 years ago the average draw points was 11. Last year it was 12. I thought for sure I'd get one this year because I would be an out of state hunter, a would be a higher price tag. I'm going to be really old when I get one. They'll just tie me down the hood and drive around. Anybody get their hands dream tag. So disappointed that the stat ed threads have just about dissapeared.

26-Jun-17
Sorry Rod, I was hoping you had gotten another big critter,

Machias, WELKome back. What's on your hunt list?

24-Jan-20

rachellll's Link
I like buyessay. So as they have low price, short deadlines. They write original and unique essays. And I want add they cover 35+ subject fields and have over 1500 master writers and they work round-the-clock 7 days a week. I think, It is cool!!)

24-Jan-20

rachellll's Link
I like buyessay. So as they have low price, short deadlines. They write original and unique essays. And I want add they cover 35+ subject fields and have over 1500 master writers and they work round-the-clock 7 days a week. I think, It is cool!!)

24-Jan-20

rachellll's Link

24-Jan-20

rachellll's Link
)

24-Jan-20

rachellll's Link

• Sitka Gear