Minnesota
Contributors to this thread:
Dwayne 07-Sep-15
Tonybear61 07-Sep-15
Dwayne 09-Sep-15
Tonybear61 13-Sep-15
Knife2sharp 29-Sep-15
07-Sep-15
Jon was a lifetime member of MBI and for many years was the newsletter editor as well as manager of our website. I met Jon years ago at one of MBI's spring banquets and we quickly became friends and bowhunting partners. Many of you may know Jon through his work with MBRB or from visits to his 'StrictlyBowhunting' website. He will be missed by many.

RIP my friend, Dwayne Nelson

PS: I posted Jon's obituary at: http://mnbowhunters.org/

07-Sep-15
Dwayne, I am going to propose MBI think about placing a brick or other memorial at the P & Y museum due to his influence and efforts.

09-Sep-15
Good idea Tony! We changed our travel plans and will make it home for the funeral.

13-Sep-15
Very nice flowers from MBI, MBRB at the viewing, plus all Jon's photos, etc. He will be missed this year for sure.

29-Sep-15
Sorry to hear this news. I'm glad I came over to the MN forum. I knew Jon when I was in the MBRB and he published a couple of my articles on his site and even brought me up to one of his bear hunting spots one fall when my spot went cold. He's a very nice guy and glad I got a chance to meet him. After I moved to WI I just never kept in touch, but would visit his site from time to time.

• Sitka Gear