Bandicooter 30-Sep-15
wolfup1 04-Oct-15
Samurai 04-Oct-15
VAbowhunter 04-Oct-15
Matt_B 05-Oct-15
4point 05-Oct-15
kk13 06-Oct-15
30-Sep-15
Looks like storm Joaquin might wash out opening weekend for bucks. Here is to hoping the storm moves west! Who is going to go out and sit regardless?

30-Sep-15
I mean moves east!

30-Sep-15
Teaching hunter ed on opening day. I'm also trying to recover from the SUCKIEST Colorado elk hunt due to the heat.

04-Oct-15
I went out this weekend, just to my back yard, was nice to get out, but windy and rainy, didn't see anything but squirrels...

04-Oct-15
Sat in the tree yesterday afternoon in Powhatan, saw a lot of deer, wasent inclined to take small Does just yet.

04-Oct-15
Saw three bucks 8 point, 4 point, spike.

05-Oct-15
Swam out Saturday/Sunday and didn't see a thing. Windy and rainy, even still it was great being able to get out in the woods and move around quietly.

Good luck to all this season!

05-Oct-15
Got to the woods around 2pm Saturday, as I was making my way to one of my stands, there was already deer by it feeding on acorns so I backed out and sat my other stand location. I had deer around me all evening long, does all evening and one 2.5 year old 8 point. I will be out sitting this evening once I get off work, as will probably every person in the Northern VA area since it's such a nice day finally.

06-Oct-15
myself and my buddy each got a doe on sunday evening. saw a few small bucks also. went out last night and let a 7 point walk. saw a few does also but could not connect. this is loco county. off at 3 everyday this month so hopefully I can get a nice buck before muzzleloader season come in.

• Sitka Gear