Mike Castillo 26-Oct-15
Ramman 29-Oct-15
beanie 15-Nov-15
VTer 15-Nov-15
Rob in VT 27-Nov-15
bigbuck 29-Nov-15
Rob in VT 29-Nov-15
02-Oct-15
Well I'm all ready for the opener tomorrow morning. Just wanted to wish everyone out there good luck. Let's remember to post some pics of those successful hunts.

04-Oct-15
it was good to be back in the treestand again . My son and I got to spend opening morning in our usual spot but without any sightings . I hate to admit it but the afternoon hunt had a bittersweet ending . I had a good buck come into view around 6 pm and was in range by 6:20 . I made a shot that I thought was good but after a hard tracking job today no success .We all know it happens but still doesn't feel good

04-Oct-15
Was this tonight or last night ron? Its only 7 right now so it must have been last night?

05-Oct-15
I just read your post again. Sorry I missed that you said it was Saturday. That sucks man. It happens to everyone. Maybe it wasnt fatal and you will get another crack at him.

It actually was a great weekend in the woods. I saw 6 deer from the stand. 3 buck amd 3 doe. i passes on the doe because two were fawns and passed on a little 3 pt that was under me. Had a 4ptat 19 yards but needed one more step for a shot. I also had the big 8 pt sneak by some thick stuff just out of range. I thought I was in ohio for a second!

06-Oct-15
Hey Live that sounds like a great time , I did some more looking on Monday still nothing . I put up a couple of cameras in the area and hope to maybe see him again .

06-Oct-15

LiveOutdoors's embedded Photo
Shot a doe tonight. I snuck out for a quick evening hunt. I was set up by 5 and at 5:15 had two doe and a basket 6 pt cruise by. I decided to pass on them for no reason other than it didnt feel right. At 6 three more doe came through and this one presented a perfect broadside shot. She went 35 yards. Double lung and heart. Another great night in the stand.

07-Oct-15
congrats , keep it going

07-Oct-15
That's more like it. I was wondering when someone here would tag one. Congrats.

24-Oct-15

Dad connected on a nice doe this morning. My AT&t camera gave me the info that the deer have atarted to move during the daylight alot more now, so I set my dad up in one of my stands and this doe rwad the script. At 8:45 she came through this morning. Double ling and heart shot. She went 50 yards. It was a great morning in the stand. I had 6 doe come through on a trail at 20 yards, but I already shot a doe so I didnt think about shooting. Dad also saw the big 8 cruise through at 60 yards around 8am. Typical Vt season though, deer are starting to get pretty active and the season is over.

25-Oct-15

VTer's embedded Photo
VTer's embedded Photo
I took this one on the 11th. She was with 2 others and was bringing up the rear. It was a nice steady wind that was perfect for this stand. I feel fortunate that they came my way.

25-Oct-15
nice job fellas hasn't been a great season for me up home shot at one doe shot right over her back and haven't seen another deer took this weekend off came down to Massachusetts gonna try my luck here tomorrow

26-Oct-15
Did anyone kill a buck this year in VT? At least next year we get another 5 days...its not perfect but its something.

Mike

29-Oct-15
there were some big bucks killed this year in VT archery season I wish they would go through the rut with archery season

15-Nov-15
VTer Treestand or Ground blind

15-Nov-15
That would be from a treestand

27-Nov-15

Rob in VT's embedded Photo
Rob in VT's embedded Photo
8pt I took this morning in Ryegate.

29-Nov-15
Nice buck Rob congrats,like that little hole in the horn!what did he weigh Rob.

29-Nov-15
Thanks Bigbuck. He dressed 160lbs.

• Sitka Gear