tonyo6302 23-Oct-15
overbo 23-Oct-15
Matt_B 23-Oct-15
kk13 24-Oct-15
enrutt 31-Oct-15
kk13 01-Nov-15
Owl 03-Nov-15
22-Oct-15
I am be came a treestand statistic on monday night as I fell from my tree stand. I was in a rush from doing a bunch of errands and was not planing on hunting. I had my harness on and climb into the stand. I believe I was in a rush and forgot to clip my carabiner. I don't what happen as either the seat broke or I slip off the seat and fell 22 ft. I broke my arm in 2 places . I am certified arborist and tree climber so I feel like a real dumb ass. I guess my moral of the story is don't get in a rush. I was able to get 5 does and 10 pointer before this accident. I am just grateful to be alive. So please use a harness of any type and make sure it is secured. I would post pic but I am not computer savy. I would say I have learned is to slow down.i hope to be ready to go for some late season doe hunting.

22-Oct-15
Sorry to hear! Man, that sucks! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

23-Oct-15
wish you a speedy recovery and thanks for reminding me

23-Oct-15
Thanks I am grateful to be alive. I just want to remind everyone to go slow and don't get in a rush. Have that mental checklist and clip in. I hope everyone gets a nice buck or 2. Also harvest the does in northern va.

23-Oct-15
I'm glad ALL you have is a broken arm, could have been so much worse. Hope you heal quickly.

23-Oct-15
you got lucky, glad it wasn't worse. prayers for healing.

23-Oct-15
Hope you heal quickly.

23-Oct-15
Had a friend die some years back due to a treestand failure. I'm 5'-7'' and I could touch the platform from which he fell.

You are very fortunate it wasn't worse! heel soon.

23-Oct-15
What a way to start your season. Sending e-prayers for a quick recovery.

24-Oct-15
Thanks for the prayers.if someone could post pic from a text that would be great. Pm me if that is possible. Go slow and don't get in a rush.thanks keith

31-Oct-15
Sorry to hear this. Hope you recover quickly!

01-Nov-15
Thanks getting better every day. Hope to be in woods by mid December with a x bow.

03-Nov-15
It's easy to get complacent. We've all been there.

• Sitka Gear