Fighting Ibis 17-Nov-15
milnrick 18-Nov-15
Rush 13-Dec-15
Whitetailhtr 26-Nov-16
CrowFoot 27-Dec-18
Highlife 27-Dec-18
Kanati 24-Jan-19
27-Oct-15
My son is in college in TN. He can't find anyone that bowhunts down there. I'm not surprised since there are no threads on this forum.

Are there any bowhunters in TN near Nashville? I'd like for him to meet someone so he doesn't have to hunt alone.

04-Nov-15
Bear- There are tons of bowhunters in TN. I don't hunt around Nashville. Tell him to hit an archery shop down there and work on making some connections. Also, there are lots of 3-D shoots in that area. That's another good place to meet folks.

17-Nov-15
Hi Little Bear,

Great shop in Franklin, TN (just south of Nashville about 20 miles, or so) The Archery Den. Go talk to Jeremy and Mike down there and they will hook your son up with good people... I'm just getting ramped up on Bowhunting myself and they have been a great resource.

My Best,

Mike

18-Nov-15
He can also check Poindexter's in Gallatin, they've got a very wide selection of archery equipment and seemed to have a pretty good idea of where to go for hunting and who to talk with to link up with 3D Clubs.

13-Dec-15
Tell him to look up the Tennesse Classic. The club that hosts that has a several shoots just north of Nashville that are supposed to be quite good. Wish I could make it, but I'm on the opposite end of the state.

26-Nov-16
I live just outside of Nashville. Just moved here from Kansas. If he would like to meet up and shoot we could do that.

27-Dec-18

CrowFoot's embedded Photo
CrowFoot's embedded Photo
We are just down the road from Nashville, just west in Dickson Tn. The Dickson Sportsman Store has all your archery needs. Come check out Buck Hollow Bowhunters, We hold 3D shoots at our club and would love to see him out there slinging arrows. Here is our 2019 schedule.

27-Dec-18
Thanks for posting the shoot schedule.

24-Jan-19
Little Bear,

I don't know if your son is still going to college out here but I am also a college student in the Nashville area looking for a bow hunting partner. If he's still out here send me a message.

• Sitka Gear