Animal Killer 30-Oct-15
RobWat 30-Oct-15
Griz34 30-Oct-15
leftee 30-Oct-15
Animal Killer 01-Nov-15
Animal Killer 09-Nov-15
leftee 15-Nov-15
30-Oct-15
I have been hearing everyone day around me that the deer are starting to move and that the bucks are traveling a little at first light and sundown. Myself I haven't seen a buck yet but I've only hunted mon and Tues of this past week. Headed out tonight for some time to sit. What is everyone else seeing?

30-Oct-15
I have been hearing everyone day around me that the deer are starting to move and that the bucks are traveling a little at first light and sundown. Myself I haven't seen a buck yet but I've only hunted mon and Tues of this past week. Headed out tonight for some time to sit. What is everyone else seeing?

30-Oct-15
I'm in rapid city, stationed there...watched a 3 yr old mule buck round up every doe on base, herded them right in to traffic. Expecting snow next week...look for the rut to get into full swing then.

30-Oct-15
They are definitely moving a lot more this week than last week. The young ones are especially active, but I don't think they know why. I was out Tuesday and had a pretty nice young 10 point at 15 yards at 4:30 in the afternoon. A couple hours later I watched a bigger buck work up and down the edge of a bedding area. Had a forkie wondering around my stand from 4:00 to 5:00 yesterday and then killed my buck at 5:45 after he worked a scrape. I had 6 bucks on camera that would have scored better than the one I killed but I'm pretty sure this one is an old guy.

30-Oct-15
Had one day where I saw a number of bucks then it slowed down.Rubs,scrapes but very lil daytime activity.Today was pathetic and enuf to send me back to waterfowl a couple days.

01-Nov-15
Have been seeing 10 does and fawns on a farm with a large creek line that runs through the middle of it. Sat the other night and all the does came under me with a little forkhorn following. Sat on halloween night not expecting much. Watched all the does filter out through the field and had a nice 6x5 feed out in front of me. Neck was swelled but he didnt mind no attention to the does. So i shot him and tagged out in East River. Photo is on the meat pole.

09-Nov-15
bucks have been on the move the past couple days. sucks being tagged out haha. wife has a tag and we are going to hit it hard this weekend.

15-Nov-15
About the lowest key rut I've ever seen here in my area.It's happening of course but more at night than usual.

• Sitka Gear