SE MN Lease
Minnesota
Contributors to this thread:
mtholton1 22-Dec-15
SB 24-Jan-16
JT 25-Mar-16
Animal Killer 29-Mar-16
22-Dec-15
Looking to find additional archery only land for 2016 and beyond. Winona, Goodhue, Houston counties etc on MN side. Open to WI as well. Willing to pay market rate. Happy to pay a referral fee if you put me in contact with someone that might lease. Ideally 50+ acres.

24-Jan-16
Thanks to your type the rest of us have NOWHERE to hunt around here anymore! A lot of us are barely getting by as it is. Pay to hunt? We used to help farmers out in the summer for the privelage to hunt on their land!

25-Mar-16
Don't give the guy a hard time SB, I agree but unfortunately it is what the world is coming too. I've also gotten by with free permission up to this point but those days may be coming to an end. If I could find the right piece of property to lease I wouldn't hesitate. It isn't necessarily people like him as much as is the commercialization of the sport and landowners trying to make an extra buck.

29-Mar-16
The thing i hate is most of my hunting land is family friends etc. most are on the old side of passing away soon and ive lost land that way. i could afford to lease land in the SW side of the state where i grew up but i still ask for permission. reason i dont ask to lease if because there is always someone that will outbid you when your contract is up. i work with landowners and the other hunters that hunt these grounds. i live in south dakota but hunt a lot in mn and the others know that. i hunt it more than most other hunters on these properties but i just play the game and keep on going year to year. i hope you find your lease and to the others i hope you can continue to find a nice place to hunt. its getting tough every year.

• Sitka Gear