12yards 21-Jan-16
nogutsnostory 26-Jan-16
mtquiver55 31-Jan-16
jjs 05-Feb-16
beckerbulldog 08-Feb-16
Animal Killer 11-Feb-16
MNRazorhead 17-Mar-16
21-Jan-16
Anyone going to try a new 2016 bow this year? Looks like a lot of good new offerings out there. I bought a used 2015 Elite Synergy and look forward to hunting with it this fall. Might have to take it out early for turkeys this year.

26-Jan-16
Ordered a Hoyt carbon defiant but it looks like a late June arrival. That is a left hand model.

31-Jan-16
Ordered a Schaefer Silvertip T.D. Recurve; yes, it's lots of $, and my only justification for getting it is because I wanted it, period. Have always wanted one and I am at the age now that I am calling it my retirement bow. This will be my 49th year bow hunting and obviously this will be my last bow that I have made for me, so made it a good one. Won't be ready for this fall though. Best of luck with your Elite and good luck/skill this fall bow hunting or for turkeys in the spring. MTQUIVER

05-Feb-16
Got a Elite 35 several mos ago, first compound been hunting strictly with the recurve/longbow for many yrs and now just looking to get from point A-point B the fastest way at my life stage. All I have to say about the Elite it is as quiet as my quiets recurve, big difference from mechanical to natural shooting, never thought the day I would own one.

08-Feb-16
I got the itch for a the Elite Impulse 31......Haven't pulled the trigger yet.

11-Feb-16
I myself picked up a Elite impluse 34 last fall and hunted with it. Sold it to a buddy and now Im gonna pick another I34 up but im thinking snow camo this time. Havnet owned a snow camo bow but think they look awesome!!!

17-Mar-16
I'm always on the lookout for LH Jim & Buddy era 21st Century longbows. Great bows and I don't have enough of them yet... 8*))

• Sitka Gear