Nogutsnostory 27-Jan-16
assassin84 27-Jan-16
Nogutsnostory 27-Jan-16
assassin84 27-Jan-16
Amoebus 28-Jan-16
Animal Killer 11-Feb-16
Bear 20-Mar-16
26-Jan-16
Anyone been out or seen any bucks starting to lose headgear? I am hoping to get some boots on the ground this weekend pending weather.

27-Jan-16

Nogutsnostory's MOBILE embedded Photo
Nogutsnostory's MOBILE embedded Photo

3 for me so far. Started looking in the fields first. Will look in the timber in a few more weeks.

27-Jan-16
That's cool I wasn't sure if it was to early I will be looking in the east central part of the state. What part of the state you in?

27-Jan-16
South east,looks like the big bucks are mostly shed out and some smaller bucks are still holding.

27-Jan-16
sweet i have always wondered if the big ones shed first or is there any rhyme or reason to if big ones shed first or little ones do. well im hoping to find at least one this weekend ill post pictures if i do.

28-Jan-16
I have been out as late as April and seen antlers. Also saw some of the bigger bucks in the area hadn't shed into March last year. Mine are in a nearby park that isn't hunted often so that will lessen the stress on the deer which is a big reason they will drop early in the winter (so I have read).

Not been out myself this year - too many fish to catch.

11-Feb-16
id love to look for sheds but seems most of the deer where we hunt winter onto the neighbors property and they dont let anyone into hunt nor look for sheds so its kinda a lost cause in my area. wish you the best to everyone else out looking

20-Mar-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo
Found these 20 yds apart two weeks apart the second one after more snow melted

• Sitka Gear