phutch30 25-Mar-16
dr. bob 25-Mar-16
LIFEALONGTHEDGE 26-Mar-16
09-Mar-16

HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
HUNT MAN's embedded Photo
Wow Fish and game must think turkeys are doing really good. Up to 5 toms in the spring and 4 on the fall. 9 birds a year total. That's a lot of turkey enchiladas at my house . Good luck guys spring is just around the corner. Hunt

09-Mar-16
I probably love turkey hunting more than the next guy, but I think this is going to turn out to be a bad idea.

10-Mar-16
It shouldn't really have an effect IMO. To fully realize the limit requires a draw tag which in my experience is on par with sheep tags. Then the other 2 new tag areas for the most part require private permission. Eastern MT tag areas/ tag #s stayed the same.

18-Mar-16
draw results are up..no love for the kid

19-Mar-16
No love here either,trying to decide where were headed.Id like to head up around the breaks,have you guys had any luck up there in the spring?

20-Mar-16
theres some birds up there try closer to the grain fields.

21-Mar-16
There aren't enough guys in MT that are willing to do that much travel for turkeys to make it a bad idea.

21-Mar-16
Here in NW MT there don't seem to be that many people interested in hunting them. Today I had 25 in my front yard, sent the dog out to chase them over the fence.

25-Mar-16

phutch30's embedded Photo
phutch30's embedded Photo
Access to the birds in NW MT can be tough. Gotta knock on a bunch of doors to find the right door to get access to the "W"easterns

25-Mar-16
dble post

25-Mar-16
phutch that bird looks eastern

26-Mar-16
If it was killed in the FH valley it should be.

26-Mar-16
[URL=http://s2.photobucket.com/user/H3RP3S/media/1a_zpscryztqoq.jpg.html][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/H3RP3S/1a_zpscryztqoq.jpg[/IMG][/URL] Arrowed this one up there last spring,opening day,public land I had never seen until the day before.One day of scouting and we had several nice groups located on public land.Asked one land owner for permission and got shot down so we focused on public,had two birds down 15 min after legal light.Headed up to Cubdrv's neighborhood this opener,love that country.

26-Mar-16

LIFEALONGTHEDGE's embedded Photo
LIFEALONGTHEDGE's embedded Photo
pic link

• Sitka Gear