hogthief 08-Sep-16
Hopper Daddy 08-Sep-16
slingNsticks 15-Sep-16
slingNsticks 15-Sep-16
hogthief 15-Sep-16
Hopper Daddy 15-Sep-16
slingNsticks 16-Sep-16
21-Apr-16
I'm in Jackson County, and fairly new to the area. Any lease I've found has been really big and/or really expensive. Anyone here have any suggestions? I'm in the southern part of Lee's Summit, near Greenwood.

21-Apr-16
You can google Mo hunting leases. I just lost our free hunting grounds to a group from KC. They found it on one of those lease sites. Gonna be expensive unless you can share expense with someone. Good luck.

22-Apr-16
Yeah, I've looked in the lease sites and they're crazy expensive.

22-Apr-16
You might have a little bit better luck going south into Cass/Bates county. Also, check regs for some of the public waterfowl areas. Plus, there are a bunch of interesting managed hunts on public ground in the KC area you can apply for. I'm still able to bump into a few "free" areas just by networking. I find places in the oddest ways. Example, a kid's dad my son plays baseball with lives on several acres next to "church" property that isn't (supposed to be) hunted. He had a lot of tree damage to expensive trees and gave me free reign. Not a super spot, but not bad. And it's close. Keep your ears open and ask. Good luck.

22-Apr-16
I could throw a rock from my front yard into Cass county; we're that close. I'll keep my eyes open there as well. Have been watching craigslist & websites as well.

Thanks for the tip.

25-Apr-16
Knock on doors to farmers along Big Creek east of P.Hill. You may get permission for archery only.

25-Apr-16
Thanks Hogthief. I will likely try that. That's only 20 minutes from me.

04-Sep-16
Just checking to see if anyone knows of a lease.

08-Sep-16
check out Deer Creek Sportsman's Club of MO on Facebook. That might be an option for you?

08-Sep-16
I'll look them up, thanks

15-Sep-16
I do not have land for lease. But if you can shoot and can be scent free .you can come hunt.I hunt too but have lots of land to hunt.

15-Sep-16
45 min. south of you

15-Sep-16
slingNsticks you da man!

15-Sep-16
That's awesome! I'll message you

16-Sep-16

slingNsticks's embedded Photo
slingNsticks's embedded Photo
sounds good talk to you then

• Sitka Gear