Montana
Contributors to this thread:
soloman 04-May-16
JMG 05-May-16
BigOzzie 05-May-16
JayZ 05-May-16
Squeedleedooo 10-May-16
04-May-16
Just curious if anybody is a member and your thoughts about the whole membership.

05-May-16
Never heard of it, until now.

05-May-16
Yep never heard of it. The web site makes it sound like they have tied up a bunch of land, for the use of guiding ram hunts.

oz

05-May-16
Looks like a scam to me.

10-May-16
Sounds like BS in the long run. $59 donated to PLWA (http://www.plwa.org/) would go farther. Had a ewe tag there 6 years ago and was able to get access by doing my homework, and nearly killed a very big buck on public ground with my bow. Of course some landowners told me they couldn't let me through due to their lease agreements, but you'll have that anywhere. In my mind supporting this enables a select few to think they've gained access while keeping everyone else out. It's securing money and livability for the outfitter. I received something in the mail on this last year or the year before. Sad that people fall for it. This paves the way for similar efforts by outfitters and those wishing to make short lived economic gains by giving up their hunting and access rights to the outfitter. Of course that's just my opinion.

• Sitka Gear