Bear 09-Sep-16
Bear 09-Sep-16
Butternut40 12-Sep-16
South Farm 12-Sep-16
mainecheesehead 13-Sep-16
19-May-16
0 out 0f 12 sucks!!!

21-May-16
Have you considered the non-quota area? No draw and plenty of bears in that zone.

22-May-16
We have tried the sandstone area but not since 1990 hopefully some second chance tags left

23-May-16
Zero again on 13, got them scratching holes on the shed but leaves the outhouse alone.

05-Aug-16
We got two left over tags today for 13 late notice to get bait lined up.

08-Aug-16
I was up at Lucky 7 last Saturday, they still had a great selection of bait remaining, however guys we pulling tailor loads out when we stopped in. Good luck,

09-Aug-16
my son picked a load up there Saturday

20-Aug-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo
We baited our 6 baits last weekend and my son rebaited and checked cameras this weekend and sent back a few teaser pics to me its my turn next weekend

20-Aug-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo
We baited our 6 baits last weekend and my son rebaited and checked cameras this weekend and sent back a few teaser pics to me its my turn next weekend. All the baits were cleaned out

20-Aug-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo
We baited our 6 baits last weekend and my son rebaited and checked cameras this weekend and sent back a few teaser pics to me its my turn next weekend. All the baits were cleaned out

20-Aug-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo

20-Aug-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo

09-Sep-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo
My son and I got our bears opening day Sept 1

two average sized dry sows We had over thirty different bears hitting our 6 bait sets 14 on my bait and 8 on my sons. Had not had a bear come into my bait since 2011 I was ready

09-Sep-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo

two average sized dry sows We had over thirty different bears hitting our 6 bait sets 14 on my bait and 8 on my sons. Had not had a bear come into my bait since 2011 I was ready

09-Sep-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo

09-Sep-16

Bear's embedded Photo
Bear's embedded Photo

12-Sep-16
Nicely done. Congrats.

12-Sep-16
They look bigger than average! Congrats!

13-Sep-16
thanks for sharing Bear - good to see the tradition runs in the family

• Sitka Gear