DrDeniseJ 22-May-16
Root 04-Jun-16
r-man 22-Sep-16
Geno 29-Oct-16
bigbuckbob 25-Jan-17
Knott Co. Cabin 13-Mar-17
DD 27-Mar-17
22-May-16
I am a pa archery Hunter who drew an antlerless elk tag! I need help_ anyone who could help out with guiding me or giving me assistance? I am a physically fit woman. I prefer to stay in an rv, lodge, etc vs roughing it. I have time off work Nov 5 for a week. Thanks for any help!!

04-Jun-16
Not very many people on here anymore. Your best bet is call Fish and wildlife in Frankfort they will be able to head you in the right direction. Root

22-Sep-16
Asked some question about elk here in the past , was met with less then expected responces . It appears it hard for even locals to get a tag , hence the lack of info . We need more states in the east to get elk programs started to give us easterners more options .

29-Oct-16
PM sent

25-Jan-17
Did you try just searching on the net for Kentucky elk outfitters. There several to chose from. Good luck, I'm also a non-resident considering a hunt in KY.

13-Mar-17
112 acres in prime Knott Co. KY. (Mousie) area. Family owned. Accommodations (for 2 hunters) are on site and all home cooked meals will be provided. Looking to book fall self guided hunts for deer/elk. Good hunting, good food, and good times. Very familiar with area and more than willing to help out if needed.

27-Mar-17
Sent ya a pm

• Sitka Gear