horsethief51 10-Jun-16
George D. Stout 10-Jun-16
horsethief51 10-Jun-16
horsethief51 16-Jun-16
George D. Stout 05-Jul-16
FillipSmith 31-Aug-21
horsethief51 31-Aug-21
10-Jun-16
Long time UBP Member Frank Skoranski has started up a 4-H Archery program in Sullivan county and is in need of supplies and donations. Of the 30 kids ages 8 to 18 only 20 of them have their own archery equipment. Frank has received lots of support from the community but still needs help. If anyone has any used compound bows, arrows, arm guards or releases they can part with the 4-H club will put them to good use.

Contact Frank at 570-702-6437 for more information. He can make arrangements to meet you somewhere or you can send them directly to him at the physical address of: 111 Little Road, Laporte, PA. 18626. They will also accept monetary contributions made out to: Sullivan Co. 4-H Development Fund (Archery), P.O. BOX 316, Laporte, PA. 18626. Thank you.

10-Jun-16
Are they not interested in traditional archery equipment? I may have some of that to offer them.

10-Jun-16
I don't think so George. Easier to teach one thing at a time and they want to get them to a level they can compete with other 4H teams. The other idea is to show them they can be successful, which in turn keeps them interested. (Hopefully, showing them they don't need a crossbow.)

16-Jun-16
For those who may not be aware Sullivan County has 2 local kids,Josh Richmond and Morgan Craft, competing in this years summer olympics. Not bad for a county with a population of just over 6,000. With a little luck , our next class of olympians will have a stick and string in hand!!! Thank

05-Jul-16
Then they can use traditional equipment.

31-Aug-21
Hi, im James, considering law at Houston school. Last week I get truly hard paper task from my educator and I didnt realize what to do. My companion advised me to ask this paper writing services review to help me. Their scholars are great at their work, I got great imprint for this errand.

31-Aug-21
Scammer?

• Sitka Gear