SmokedTrout 16-Jun-16
Deflatem 17-Jun-16
SmokedTrout 13-Aug-16
Deflatem 05-Oct-16
SmokedTrout 05-Oct-16
Deflatem 05-Oct-16
tradmt 06-Oct-16
15-Jun-16
Wow, I got a SHEEP tag. Area 203. Any of you guys with experience in the area would be so appreciated. I live in Missoula, so its close to home!!!

16-Jun-16
Congrats on drawing my tag!

You are in the position I was hoping to be in. Not much knowledge of the area other than seeing lots of sheep up Petty Creek. I know a couple of people who hunted ewes up there a couple of years back, will take me a couple of weeks to get in touch with them but I'll see what I can find out. They originally complained of running into rams all the time, of course that's because they only had ewe tags.

Again, congrats. And I'll see what I can find out for you.

17-Jun-16
That would be great, Thanks for the effort !!!

13-Aug-16
Well, not much to report here. Finally got ahold of the guy who hunted ewes in 203 a couple years ago, but his brother drew a ram tag in there this year so he was pretty tight lipped. Sorry about lack of help.

What ticks me off is this is his second ram tag in 10 years. I've been applying for 30 and have nothing but bonus points to show for it.

Hope you've been scouting and getting into them. Good luck, and keep us posted.

05-Oct-16
I posted some pics on the Meatpole thread. I got a real decent Ram. I drew the tag on my 30th year. Pretty happy with my result.

05-Oct-16
Nice job! I would be very pleased too.

Hope you had fun hunting that ram.

Did you see a bunch of rams up there?

I think I've been applying for 28 years, so I'm due.

05-Oct-16
He was in a group of Thirteen. 3o4 other decent Rams in the bunch. I'm pretty sure he was the best of the bunch, but a couple others were shooters.

06-Oct-16
Details?

• Sitka Gear