David Mitchell 27-Jan-21
babysaph 27-Jan-21
JayD 28-Jan-21
Little Bear 28-Jan-21
Bord 29-Jan-21
babysaph 29-Jan-21
Little Bear 02-Feb-21
18-Jul-16
WVBA has a Bowhunter Education Class scheduled for Saturday, Aug. 6th at Wildlife League of Ohio County, Wheeling WV.

Class time is 10:00am - 4:00pm.

Cost is $20.00

Please post or send me a PM if interested in attending.

20-Jul-16
By the way, WLOC is holding a 3D bow shoot on Sunday, Aug. 7.

The class is required for anyone hunting in the urban bowhunts in Wheeling, Weirton or Morgantown. It is also required for a number of states for out-of-state excursions to bowhunt.

This could make for a great weekend. Class on Saturday, Shoot on Sunday and fit in a visit to Cabela's in between.

22-Jul-16
I'll be there and I encourage anyone else to come join as well.

22-Jul-16
I'll be there and I encourage anyone else to come join as well.

27-Jan-21
Thank you very much for the information, are you enrolling for school this year? It will be actual for me after an order on the essay writing service reviews. I will be grateful for the information and the invitation from you. This opportunity provides me new learning experience, I think. And also it is a new challenge for me.

27-Jan-21
This thread is 5 years old (almost)!!! :o)

27-Jan-21
LOL. better late than never.

28-Jan-21
I am pretty sure he asked if they were doing it this year. I bet LB won’t mind that his thread has been revived for the question as to this year.

28-Jan-21
We are trying to schedule classes for 2021 but the persistent pandemic isn't helping with classroom settings. That is a pretty good commute for Bord too.

29-Jan-21
Okay, thank you for the information. You understood me right.

29-Jan-21
come on man. you can sit in a classroom. People here are bellied up to the bar in my town. All are packed. LOL.

02-Feb-21
Bord, if you're looking to hunt in WV the class is not required (only required for certain urban areas in WV). We'd love to have you come bowhunt this beautiful state. Very sad what is happening out there in California with the effort to ban all bear hunting. The anti's just keep coming and overriding all common sense and wildlife management practices. I hope we are all paying attention because all too often what starts in California creeps its way east.

• Sitka Gear