swampokie 24-Jul-16
MichaelArnette 26-Jul-16
MichaelArnette 23-Aug-16
Quailhunter 23-Aug-16
MichaelArnette 24-Aug-16
MichaelArnette 24-Aug-16
Quailhunter 24-Aug-16
22-Jul-16
Hello all, I was the lucky recipient of a Oklahoma controlled hunt for pronghorn the September in Texas County. Any advice on how? I have to find a landowner willing to let me hunt or lease access somehow.

23-Jul-16
Call the wildlife biologist and game warden for Texas county there numbers can be found on the ODWC website. They should be able to point you in the right direction.

That's how I found the ranch in Cimarron county my hunting partner and I will be hunting this year. We are paying a trespass fee to hunt October 1-5. But we just have OTC archery tags,I've been trying to get a pronghorn tag for six years. How long have you been putting in?

This is literally a once in a lifetime tag so if you can't find a place online or over the phone then I would load up the truck and head to Texas county. Spend a weekend driving the roads, hanging out at the local diners and feed and seed stores you'll find something. Also if your willing to pay to hunt let them know this opens many more doors.

I would say good luck but if you drew this tag you don't need anymore luck so how bout congratulations.

23-Jul-16
Rusty Menefee used to be the Warden out there.

24-Jul-16
I went with my brother in 2011 when he drew. I helped him find a place. I believe I still have some contact info. You'll pay a trespass fee to hunt. PM me if you are still looking.

24-Jul-16
I didn't think u drew anything arnette.? Apparently ur luck was better than u thought! The odds of that tag were .0125%. Congrats

26-Jul-16
I checked the website which said I had not drawn and then got the letter in the mail which surprised me!

23-Aug-16
Thanks guys I'm still looking for access, I'll be figuring something out

23-Aug-16
I left you a PM several weeks ago. I'd think you're cutting it close on access now assuming the hunt is early sept. It was easy to gain access in 2011 but I made calls the week drawn.

24-Aug-16
Yup

24-Aug-16
...I did too

24-Aug-16
Sent you another message

• Sitka Gear