razorhead 09-Aug-16
habu john 14-Aug-16
Anony Mouse 16-Aug-16
Tweed 17-Aug-16
Burly 16-Sep-16
Sarge 03-Oct-16
Curtiss Cardinal 30-Jan-17
05-Aug-16
about Michigan. 1) My friends I left behind there, too many to name. 2)The GLLI, The Michigan Bowhunters Rendezvous, The Compton, The Benefit 4 Kids. 3)Call me crazy; but Winter. A real Winter where there is at least a foot of snow on the ground and it's actually freezing cold. I am so sick and tired of Californians, Texans, Floridians and Kentuckians call 50 degrees "freezing cold" or "frigid." 4)Coney Islands, Koegel Vienna hot dogs, Kowalski polish sausage, Vernor's(real Vernor's aged in oak barrels) Sanders fudge sauce. 5)All the places that I used to know so well. The Huron River, Ford Lake, All the State Forests and public hunting land. 6)Archery shops that actually have ranges in them and shooting leagues in the Winter. 7)Deer bigger than standard poodles(which we have here in Kentucky; but a big buck here is the size of a big doe in Michigan.)

06-Aug-16
It sounds to me that you are talking yourself into moving back here.

09-Aug-16
Curtiss you need to return, and come to the UP, the true center of the universe

14-Aug-16
Living in the Yooper is like being on vacation everyday. Sporting Clays in the morning, traditional bow shooting at camp in the afternoon and then evening deer scouting. That was my Saturday.

16-Aug-16
If you miss it, come home.

Sometimes a major change will shake up life for the better...almost like getting a clean slate.

17-Aug-16
@habu that sounds wonderful

16-Sep-16
I know I sure miss living in the Yoop. I am in the NWL and its good, but it is not the Yoop. Every time I get to go back just Makes it that more special.

03-Oct-16
C2 tell us how you really feel.....good to see you post!!!!!

30-Jan-17
If I win the next PCH drawing I will be moving back to Michigan, and quite possibly the U.P.

• Sitka Gear