MCAAP Boggy
Oklahoma
Contributors to this thread:
coach 19-Aug-16
coach 19-Aug-16
stickshooter 19-Aug-16
klbass 22-Aug-16
19-Aug-16
MY 72 year old father and I got drawn for Boggy the first weekend in November. This will be the first time for both of us. I know it's all good down there but anyone have any hints they would like to throw up?

19-Aug-16
MY 72 year old father and I got drawn for Boggy the first weekend in November. This will be the first time for both of us. I know it's all good down there but anyone have any hints they would like to throw up?

19-Aug-16
Coach, I had a good hunt Halloween weekend in 2010 in boggy, I had a shot oportunity fri morn fri Eve sat morn and sat eve, killed a doe sat eve, passed on a 8 a 6 twice and a spike, all walked right under my tree, was using doe in rut canisters maybe that helped, I hit a doe high sat morn but couldn't find, If you want to send a private message I can give up this spot, no steep hills for your dad to have to climb, if I go back to boggy it's where I'll hunt, I drew hominy nov 11-13 if you or anyone has a tip for there

22-Aug-16
Coach I'm hoping to buddy up with a few folks for the 4 November- 6 November Boggy hunt. I have a F250 that we could all pile in. This is my first time at MCAAP. Please let me know if you and your father would like to buddy up. I think as a larger group you get earlier choices on the areas you would like to hunt vs the single folks. I've got a few areas in mind via searching the forums and Google Maps but thats about it. I'm an AIr Force guy stationed down at Wichita Falls, Texas.

• Sitka Gear