Dry Lake Archer 12-Sep-16
HUNT MAN 12-Sep-16
Dry Lake Archer 12-Sep-16
HUNT MAN 13-Sep-16
Dry Lake Archer 21-Sep-16
Bigdan 21-Sep-16
Ridge Ghost 22-Sep-16
12-Sep-16
Just checking who else has MT goat tags? Im in the beartooths, and have been in several times since August. Seeing numerous goats, but hair was really short early Sept. I took this past weekend off to elk hunt and let them grow longer hair. Any updates on hair length or knowledge of anyone killing any lately?

Good luck all!

12-Sep-16
What unit?? I had 329 a few years back

12-Sep-16
Hey Hunt! Josh Pulst Hows it going man? I am in 329 also. Ive been in 3 trips now, seeing plenty of goats, but its been dumping snow up there for the last 36 hours... kinda nervous about this coming weekend. Hoping it clears up some at least.

Was planning on giving it a couple weeks for some better hair on the goats. But now its snowing so i figure i better get after it!

13-Sep-16
Josh . That's a tough hunt. I did 21 days and ended up snowshoeing in to kill my goat on October 20. I will PM you some places I hunted . Take bear spray. Hunt

21-Sep-16
Hey Hunt, i got it done this past weekend. Average 8 1/2" billy but hair is amazing, 5-6" hair. All that cold weather and snow the first two weeks must of made it grow. He is absolutely gorgeous and i am pretty excited about it. No bow though, i let the sako bark!

Good luck on your adventures this fall!

21-Sep-16
I have had three goat tags in Montana All three I killed the week between end of archery season and opening of the gun season. And they all had great hair.

22-Sep-16
Sweet, let's see pictures!

• Sitka Gear