onX Maps
NEW TAXIDERMY BUSINESS in southern WV
Virginia
Contributors to this thread:
man2hit 05-Oct-16
Fuzzy 06-Oct-16
Fuzzy 06-Oct-16
05-Oct-16
Hey everybody, my name is Jason and I am the owner of the new Skin & Bones Taxidermy business. I spent over 13 hours last week putting out road signs and the WVDOH just called and said I had to take them all back up or move them. Therefore, I'm trying to get the word out any way I can now since that was about 75% of my advertising strategy. We are located in Glenwood, which is right outside of Princeton, WV. I have been doing taxidermy part-time for 11 years and have decided to go full time with it due to being laid off from CONSOL Energy last March. Since I have been only a part-time taxidermist in the past, I have always been able to get caught up before the next hunting season rolls around....that means at the moment I am not backed out the door and hunters won't have to wait over a year to get their mounts back. Anyways, I've been a member of this site for a while now and just wanted to let you guys know that you can call Skin & Bones Taxidermy any day anytime. 304-602-4372 or 304-888-8124. I have posted a few sample pics in the WV forum in case anyone is interested or curious.

Thanks for looking and please spread the word to anyone looking for a taxidermist.

06-Oct-16
I saw your sign in Rocky Gap VA today. Good luck on your new business. Post up some pics of your work.

I'm not into mounting stuff much these days, but I'll sure send folks your way.

06-Oct-16
hey if you want to put a sign in my yard I don't mind, call or text me I'll PM you.

• Sitka Gear