Coyote 65 24-Oct-16
PowellSixO 27-Oct-16
sticksnstrings 28-Oct-16
azarchery 28-Oct-16
azarchery 28-Oct-16
sticksnstrings 31-Oct-16
Coyote 65 10-Nov-16
19-Oct-16
Hey guys, I know its a long shot, but I need a little help here. I shot a great bull in 19a, he had broken about 16" off of his royal and I'd like to have it fixed. Im from the midwest and my taxidermist doesnt have any elk sheds that are even close to what I need. Tine is bladed, about 16", and has a 5" diameter at the base of the break. Width of the "blade" is 2 1/4". Im willing to pay for a shed if you may have something that comes close to those dimensions. Or if you know a shed hunter that I could contact, give me a contact number and I'll follow through. Thanks in advance for any and all help.

21-Oct-16
I would use scuptal epoxy to recreate the portion of broken antler to the exact match that you want.

24-Oct-16
I'm not exactly "artistic" enough to do that man.....:)

24-Oct-16
There is an archery shop in Payson that buys sheds. Next time I am in town I will get you their phone number. Bet they can fix you up.

Terry

27-Oct-16
If you're only missing that much I'd leave it like it is. I think it adds character. You shot the bull the way he is, so display him like he is.

28-Oct-16
Powellsixo I definitely see where you're coming from. However, I've got multiple pics of him before he broke and I just want him fixed as he was. Not trying to add anything he didn't naturally grow. With that much of his royal broken, he does look a little odd.

Coyote 65 that would be awesome man! appreciate the help

28-Oct-16

azarchery's MOBILE embedded Photo

I have one close, 14 1/2 length. 5" around at the base.

28-Oct-16

31-Oct-16
hard to tell from the pic, but looks a little thin. I'll see if i can figure out how to post a pic or video of it and then you can see what I'm looking for. How much would you like for that one? I'm trying to gather as many options for my taxidermist as I can. Once again guys, truly appreciate the help.

10-Nov-16
The name of the archery shop is " Payson Archery / Hunting Supply "

Phone number is 928-468-6181

They buy sheds.

Terry

• Sitka Gear