hogthief 14-Nov-16
Hopper Daddy 16-Nov-16
hogthief 21-Nov-16
hogthief 01-Dec-16
Hopper Daddy 01-Dec-16
hogthief 01-Dec-16
Hopper Daddy 02-Dec-16
24-Oct-16
West Cent Mo Sat morning, lots of bucks cruising'. Nothing big, but one was grunting. By far the most action I've had all year.

30-Oct-16
Hogthief Any update, I'll be out next Wednesday for last 9 days of the season. West Central also, hoping a little cooler weather.

31-Oct-16
KC9..Hope you don't mind if I hijack, but we have seen a few small bucks and one keeper along with several doe here in Benton co. I see them mid morning during the warm days. Going to water I guess. FYI

31-Oct-16
Really slow Fri/Sat. Saw a couple p/y box turtles. Cool down might help some this week. It's time.

31-Oct-16
I see temps aren't cooling off too much, but I'm excited to be able to come out and hunt the last week before rifle season. Last two years I was out the last week of October, first couple days of Nov.. Was able to shoot a decent buck last year, but he was just feeding on acorns on Nov. 2. Didn't see much rutting activity.

31-Oct-16
Any time you can get out between now and rifle season, do it! something big could show up at any second. I can't tell you how many big deer i see just driving around this time of year. some in weird places you wouldn't even think. pick a spot and good luck!

31-Oct-16
Bluegrass, post anytime you like. The more info the better. I'll be on the road in about 32 hours, in a stand in about 56 hours.

01-Nov-16
Hijack, buddy! I like Missouri deer info.

02-Nov-16
Pike co. Mo. slow weekend I guess to warm. Saw one 2 year old 8 and a few does. No rut activity

03-Nov-16
Sat until Noon yesterday. No bucks. Looks like road-kills are up a little last night. Any time now.

03-Nov-16
0945 am, I'm sitting on my deck and I see 3 doe and a small buck in a field across the creek. A 6 pointer crossed last eve just before dark by himself. There are at least 2 nice 8 pointers in this area, but havn't seen em in a few days. Maybe this weather change will start them moving.

04-Nov-16
Thursday night big 10 pt. "150?" circling a roadkill doe just off 35 in Liberty. Roadkills went up in KC area last night.

05-Nov-16
Sat in a stand ALL day Thursday and only saw one lousy spike!

Yesterday morning some decent up and comers were out but not for very long.

This morning there were some more bucks looking for does, any day now and the switch will flip!

05-Nov-16
I ve got a new stand set up on a sweet spot. Gonna drag my way in tomorrow morning and hope I bring in a nice one. I've been seeing a lot does moving in the mornings, hopefully they are active.

07-Nov-16
Switch is flipped!!!!! 9 different bucks Saturday. Cruising and grunting Sunday in a spot close to home that doesn't have many deer, but the potential for a big one. Get out now!

07-Nov-16
Good! I only saw one doe this weekend and couldn't get a shot. I hope they are on the move tonight and tomorrow as I am putting in some serious time. My freezer needs tasty deer meat!

07-Nov-16
11:30 am. Just saw a 6 pointer following a doe. My dog just chased them off. Saw several doe and 3 small bucks yesterday. My son killed a real nice 10 pointer 2 days ago. He said it came by his stand mid afternoon. Get out there and stay all day if you can!

10-Nov-16
Lots of sightings on Wednesday morning in Jackson Co. No big bucks, no obvious rutting activity other than a lot of daylight movement. Can't go back out until Saturday.

10-Nov-16
I went out Tuesday and didn't see a thing. Headed back out Saturday as well. Fingers crossed

11-Nov-16
2 nice bucks this morning, no good shots though.

14-Nov-16
Biggun' chasing a doe on way home from work on Friday in Jackson Co. Lots of rutting activity all weekend in Johnson Co while in a tree. 6(?) legal bucks, no shooters though.

14-Nov-16
Just returned last Friday from my 8 day hunt in St. Clair county. I wanted to post updates while there, but for some reason, I couldn't register my phone on here. Just to do a quick update: From Thursday Nov. 3rd through Monday 7th I saw very little big buck activity. A few small bucks showing signs. On Tuesday the 8th, saw started seeing a difference. A 125 class buck showed himself on three consecutive hunts and a lot more smaller bucks. Wed and Thursday started getting crazy, Thursday morning I saw 2 great deer within 15 minutes at 8:30 AM, A 130+ 10 point and another that had to be in the 140-150 class. Unfortunately I had to leave Friday, and did not score You guys need to fight for a latter gun season (grin), because it was just getting started. Will be back next year.

14-Nov-16
Agree with later season, but tradition dictates the timing of the money making season in MO. Have friends that hunt around Appleton City in St. Clair Co. They had lots of action this past weekend. They are gun hunters.

16-Nov-16
I'm hoping it holds out through this weekend. I saw a few last weekend, but not shot.

21-Nov-16
Neighbor kid killed the big buck I had seen the night before rifle season. Good for him. 145ish? very heavy! By the looks of the pic I saw he was fairly young, but pictures can be deceiving.

30-Nov-16
Anyone still hunting? My camera's are only catching activity after dark.

01-Dec-16
out until 1/15/17. Still seeing a little chasing. yearlings will be coming into heat soon.

01-Dec-16
I will be out this weekend and I have a bunch of time off in December to hunt. It's been disappointing so far.

01-Dec-16
It's been an active year for me, no real big ones, but lots of exciting rutting activity since Halloween. We should have a lot less competition for the rest of the season. I've killed some nice ones in December. Good luck!

01-Dec-16
Thanks guys. I am still hunting as well, just not observing much. I have a lot of time off around Christmas and will be out there freezing with the animals:)

02-Dec-16
Me too, 12/9 is my last day of work for the year. Gonna hit it hard, and freeze my tail off.

• Sitka Gear