South Farm 06-Feb-17
Inshart 08-Feb-17
South Farm 09-Feb-17
Inshart 09-Feb-17
Inshart 09-Feb-17
Inshart 09-Feb-17
Inshart 09-Feb-17
16-Dec-16
Does anyone know of a good site to list hunting property for sale?

Thanks in advance and Merry Christ-mas.

Bob

16-Dec-16
I know somebody that is looking for some hunting land.

PM me with details if you like.

Minnesota Outdoor News might be a good spot.

19-Dec-16

beckerbulldog's Link

20-Dec-16
Hi Bob, I'm a Realtor. Shoot me a pm if you'd like info. It's free to list!

23-Dec-16
I'm looking! What area and how many acres?

24-Dec-16
There's a nice looking piece of property just south of Brainerd along Hwy 371 near the large rest area. Not sure the acreage but it says "large acreage" on the sign.

11-Jan-17
Couple pm's sent.

06-Feb-17
I don't know how "good" they are, but TimberGhost specializes in hunting properties.

08-Feb-17
I had it listed with TimberGhost - disappointed that they had very little interest - don't get me wrong - very nice bunch of guys and they kept in contact with me. They told me I couldn't post any photos of the bucks I shot on their web site - after a couple months I went to their web site and after looking at several other listing MOST of them were showing pics of deer that had been shot. They also only had a couple photos of my property while others had several. I had to call and let them know my disappointment - they added more photos of the property but would not put up any photos of the bucks I shot.

38 acres with the west side border being the river (it is swampy to get to the river so a dock of some kind would be needed - or you could float a canoe down a creek that borders the north side and comes around and flows into the river) - great deer hunting with a creek and a small beaver pond on one corner (great for ducks also) - and a small super heavy duty 16 + 16 cabin - I firmly believe if they had added more photos and posted some of my deer pics this property would have produced much more interest.

The reason I'm selling it is, I have great hunting around my house and I just don't use it except for a couple times once a year and selling it would set me up for retirement - at this point I would take a reasonable offer.

My brother and I have talked about it and think we are going to put a min price on it and have it auctioned off.

My brother and I own it together - he hasn't used it for probably 15 years and he wants to retire also.

09-Feb-17
What county or city is your cabin near??

09-Feb-17

Inshart's embedded Photo
Google earth location of property
Inshart's embedded Photo
Google earth location of property
Dave, it's by Crosslake - north, northeast of Brainerd about 30 miles.

09-Feb-17

Inshart's embedded Photo
Deer taken off property
Inshart's embedded Photo
Deer taken off property

09-Feb-17

Inshart's embedded Photo
Few from years past taken off the property
Inshart's embedded Photo
Few from years past taken off the property
Haven't taken any really BIG bucks, but lots of nice ones

09-Feb-17

Inshart's embedded Photo
Inshart's embedded Photo
Sorry about this being in my "messy" garage, but this was a really big solid buck.

• Sitka Gear