Harleywriter 30-Jan-17
sbschindler 23-Feb-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 23-Feb-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 23-Feb-17
ROUGHCOUNTRY 23-Feb-17
22-Jan-17

mtsouthpaw's Link
39th Annual Convention Fairmont Hot Springs Resort March 31st – April 2nd 2017

PRE- REGISTER (Before March 15th) Get registered before March 15th 2017 & save a bunch of cash on a Great Banquet & Dinner! $40/ person $75/couple $25/Child

GENERAL REGISTRATION (After March 15th) $50/person $85/couple $35/Child Send check or Money order to: PO Box 23611 Billings MT 59104

Menu: Carved Baron of Beef and Chicken Marsala with fresh vegetables, tossed salad, garlic mashed potatoes, angel hair pasta, fruit salad and dessert

LODGING INFO Fairmont Hot Springs Resort 1500 Fairmont Rd Anaconda, MT 800.332.3272 $124 + tax for single or double occupancy www.fairmontmontana.com Click on the Book Now button then the Groups tab Group ID: 18794 Password: 37001964

Saturday night childcare $10/per child and includes pizza dinner, a movie and reliable caregivers. 5pm-11pm. Reserve a spot for your kid at the registration desk.

BOWHUNTERS! Bring your trophies, shed antlers and hunting/bragging snap shots to be displayed at the Convention! We all enjoy seeing them and hearing the stories. Please have your name and any vital stats recorded with your trophy for everyone to enjoy. VENDORS: Contact Tim Roberts at 406-220-2051 for more information.

Schedule of Events Friday • 9 AM – 4 PM MBA Board meeting • noon – 8:30 PM Registration open • 9 AM – noon Manufacturer’s Row Setup • noon – 8:30 PM Manufacturer’s Row Open • 4 PM – 8:30 PM Silent Auction • 8 PM Social hour begins

Saturday • 8 AM-10 AM General Membership Meeting • 9 AM – 5 PM Manufacturers Row • 9 AM – 4 PM Silent Auction • 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM SEMINAR – Wildlife Tooth Aging – Matson’s Laboratory • 11:45 AM – 12:45 PM Kids Shoot • 1 PM – 2 PM SEMINAR – Recruiting and Mentoring Women – Facilitators Joelle Selk, and Amy LePage and guest speaker Brittany Brothers, producer at ZeroPointZero • 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM SEMINAR – Fostering Mule Deer Populations through Habitat - Dean Waltee, FWP Biologist and Barrett Haugan, #PROJECTMULEDEER • 3:30 PM - 5:30PM Pre-Banquet Social Musical entertainment by Brian Koelzer and Dan Violett • 5:30 PM Banquet Begins • 6:30 PM Dinner Served • 9 PM-10 PM Checkout

Sunday • 8 AM – 9:30 AM Bowhunter Education Meeting / Breakfast • 9 AM – noon Manufacturer’s Row open • Noon Convention Wrap

23-Jan-17
A good time had by all

23-Jan-17
I'll be there!!

30-Jan-17
usually a damned fine get together> kinda helps perk a guy up just when he has had BoUGHT Enough winter> great group Of men and women keeping bOwhunting, real bOwhunting> great place tO take wife and kids tOO > resort is nice>

23-Feb-17
bump

23-Feb-17
I'm traveling with my middle son to weekly wrestling tournaments and can't make it but I was impressed with the raffle sheets mailed to me. If I understand correctly, we can mail in a check with the items we want to purchase raffle tickets for???

I was told that the MBA steers away from paying "celebrities" to be featured speakers at the event....is that correct?

I'm sure that the seminars listed would potentially be interesting but I wonder what others think about having a bigger draw name speaker to spike attendance....Someone like the old Burris scope ad man, Joe "Big Buck" Peone (billed as Americas top deer hunter:)

23-Feb-17

ROUGHCOUNTRY's embedded Photo
RAFFLE ITEMS PAGE 1:

23-Feb-17

RAFFLE ITEMS PAGE 2:

• Sitka Gear