crestedbutte 28-Jan-17
crestedbutte 28-Jan-17
crestedbutte 28-Jan-17
crestedbutte 29-Jan-17
crestedbutte 29-Jan-17
crestedbutte 29-Jan-17
Lost Arra 30-Jan-17
28-Jan-17
Testing how to insert a YouTube video into a thread.

https://youtu.be/esMjIq4GJAU

28-Jan-17

crestedbutte's Link
Nope...maybe this time?

28-Jan-17
Hmmm...don't want it as a link like post above. I want the video to upload in the text box and thus be more user friendly. This, you would see the video and just hit play...not have to click on a link.

Anyone out there know how to accomplish this?

28-Jan-17
I have tried copying and pasting the videos http address directly into the reply/text box (see 1st post results above)

Then I copied and pasted the videos http address to the Bowsite provided URL/Link box below the reply/text box (see 2nd post with link).

Anyone out there know how to upload the video so it shows up directly in your reply box and not per a link you have to click on? Thx in advance for any and all help!

29-Jan-17

crestedbutte's embedded Photo

29-Jan-17

29-Jan-17

Yeaaah...I figured it out!

The Euro pictured above was the KS buck I shot on Nov. 7th. Since I was already tagged out, the next morning Nov. 8th I sat one of my other stands.....just to do recon. for my out-of-state friend that was hunting with me. The buck in the video is Big Bastard and I have been hunting him for 3 years....and believe he was atleast a 3yr. old in 2014 when I first saw him. When I first saw him in 2014 it was via trail cam photos only. He came by Nov. 6th, 7th & 8th. Never saw him in the flesh and never got anymore photos of him that year. Saw him again in 2015 via trail cam photos...you guessed it Nov. 6th, 7th & 8th. Never saw him in the flesh and never got anymore photos of him that year. So I was hoping to see him in the flesh during the 2016 season.

So I am sitting in the tree 11/8/2016 with no buck tag in my pocket due to killing the Euro buck above the evening before 11/7/2016....and Big Bastard whom I have been hunting now for 3 yrs. just comes on down the trail right to my tree, crossed my tracks, sniffs the stump at the base of the tree that I stepped on and sniffs my climbing sticks strapped to the tree. Then he just stands there for eternity with no idea that I am right above him filming with my I-phone. I actually thought I might drop the phone on his head.

Per my 2014 & 2015 trail cam pic's. he was a 12 ptr. and 13 ptr. This year 2016, he had 8 pts. on his right side and 5 pts. on his left side but the left side was broken off at the half-way part of the main beam. Figure, if it was all there he was probably a 15-16ptr. Hope to see him again in 2017 or the buck that broke his left main beam off.

He was lucky this year...hope he is not so lucky next year?

30-Jan-17
Nice buck! How do they know when you don't have the tag???

• Sitka Gear