razorhead 02-Feb-17
keith 03-Feb-17
BIG BEAR 03-Feb-17
keith 06-Feb-17
spikehorn 07-Feb-17
BIG BEAR 07-Feb-17
keith 07-Feb-17
02-Feb-17
The state of MI is concerned about CWD, as everyone is. Okay, they have a rule, that I can not bring a WI deer over the Brule River, unless it is all boned out meat,,, I have no problem with that.....

Than explain to me, that I can shoot a deer in the lower, in a CWD area, and they allow me to drive it across the bridge, back into the UP, because it is instate,,,,,, that makes no sense,,,,,,,

I think the same rule should apply,

02-Feb-17
Agreed, I was thinking the same when CWD was first found downstate. Then again, what self respecting yooper hunts downstate?

02-Feb-17
I agree Keith, but I do at times, since I have friends who live north of Empire,,,,,,,,, I wrote a letter to our DNR head, if I ever get an answer I will let you know,,,,,,,

03-Feb-17
If you think about it, it is more important to limit transfer from downstate. CWD may come from Wisconsin without anyone doing anything wrong. An infected deer may simply walk across the border. Maybe we need to build a wall!

03-Feb-17
One year I heard a deer got hit by a car way out on the Mackinaw Bridge...... Any deer attempting to cross the bridge should be checked for CWD..... Ha !!!

06-Feb-17
What's the toll for a deer?

07-Feb-17
A buck!

07-Feb-17
Ha !!!!!!!!

07-Feb-17
Sometimes it takes just a little "doe".

• Sitka Gear