elktrax 06-Mar-17
Scar Finga 09-Mar-17
WapitiBob 14-Mar-17
swampokie 14-Mar-17
AZBUGLER 14-Mar-17
AZBUGLER 14-Mar-17
elktrax 15-Mar-17
14-Feb-17
Will it be April 1st for the Credit Card Hits again?? lol.. Its that time again.. Here We Goooooo!!!!!!! Good luck everyone. Hope I can start another countdown and drive my wife crazy.. ??????????????

14-Feb-17
this site was basically dead for the last couple of months. was wondering when and if it would come back to life.

14-Feb-17
I was told by the p. i. c. they are hitting cards the morning of march 17, less than 12 hrs after the CC update deadline because they can't call apps with bounced cards.

14-Feb-17
Do they just go to the next person with lowest number in the draw for that unit on theses declines now?

14-Feb-17
It would be fantastic to know if we drew before the new mexico deadline! I hope ur right bob

14-Feb-17
"Do they just go to the next person with lowest number in the draw for that unit on theses declines now?"

Yes. They can easily tell who would have been the next inline to draw that particular hunt number.

14-Feb-17
The Az threads have been dead for a couple years. Everyone gets dicouraged when they dont get drawn. For Elk especially. But there are other hunts and fishing. Heck toy haulers quads and cars are good topics for thus site. Well hope this thread and the Elk Countdown goes on this year..Lord give us tags and all the hunters said "AMEN"

15-Feb-17
Although I was very wrong last year, I'm going with the same guess: March 20th!

16-Feb-17
Wyoming just sent out the message yesterday that their results will be available Feb 28th--just 4 short weeks after the application deadline. Sigh. If only in AZ...

16-Feb-17
I think it will be earlier this year.. No more phone calls to people with bad card or info.. you snooze you lose this year.. So hopefully everyone is up to date.. And looks like they closed the draw on time this year. I haven't heard anything..

19-Feb-17
Earlier than April 1st for sure! Deadline to update cards is 3-17 so the draw should start right after that!

19-Feb-17
Other then last year, the previous three years was March 20th

20-Feb-17
Pretty safe bet it will be the day after NM applications are due.

20-Feb-17
I agree with bowmanMD! Ill wait till midnight on the 22nd for nothing I'm sure

06-Mar-17
Getting closer tic toc tic toc.

09-Mar-17
Not Fast Enough!

14-Mar-17
cards are getting hit starting Friday morning. If your card is bounced, the results page will simply show "not drawn" and you will receive a point for the year. You will also retain your loyalty point.

14-Mar-17
How long do you think it will take to go through the entire draw?

14-Mar-17
Bring it!!!

14-Mar-17
Swampokie, normally a few days.

15-Mar-17
Draw is already over.. Its just a matter of card hits now..Drum roll please tic toc tic toc tic toc..?????????????? what will it be?????

• Sitka Gear