Contributors to this thread:
jstephens61 12-Mar-17
reload 12-Mar-17
Zim1 13-Mar-17
Franzen 13-Mar-17
BigStriper 18-Mar-17
jstephens61 19-Mar-17
12-Mar-17
Not talking about the knuckleheads in Springfield. Who's getting ready? I pulled a second tag this year thinking I'd have 2 seasons to hunt 2 counties. Goofed on the app and ended up with 2 for 3rd season. Will be busy. Watching a flock close to home, but still looking for a descent flock in Clark. Good luck to all.

12-Mar-17
I'm ready to get started! I've got 2 here at home, praying for a third tag. Heading to Oklahoma and Texas again the second week of April. And if I can get my wife's blessing, I'll be headed to Kentucky for the first time. Good luck to all and keep us updated on your success

13-Mar-17
I drew JEPC 4th season and a southern county in 3rd lottery. Waiting on the 4th draw results now. Should draw a third tag for same area in the 4th lottery. I'll combine this with my work down there and also do the P&Y convention in St. Louis. Then in May I got a Wisconsin tag and at least one more next week.

13-Mar-17
Have not seen a bird in months. 'Course I have not been in the woods a lot, but my drive to work does lead me past a few good areas.

I've got two local tags in my pocket and hoping for a third tag. Normally I put in all 10 choices on an app., but was looking to stay close to home this year, so I'm hoping to get lucky with one of my 4 choices in the 4th lottery. Need to shoot my bow some more in preparation for those hard-to-come-by natural setup shots. A little luck always helps!

18-Mar-17
I have been seeing them locally close to home where I hunt,and I have a 3rd season Southern Tag,hoping to get one this year with my Longbow.

Kurt

19-Mar-17
Got a video of about 36 birds in the river bottoms on Friday after the rain. 4 big toms in the group.

• Sitka Gear