razorhead 13-Mar-17
BIG BEAR 13-Mar-17
Bows the way 14-Mar-17
Jon Stewart 15-Mar-17
BIG BEAR 15-Mar-17
Burly 16-Mar-17
razorhead 18-Mar-17
13-Mar-17
I am just amazed, that I just watched "Wardens" on TV and our CO's stopped hunters bring back, deer that were not boned out, etc, from out west,, and confiscated some,,,,,,,, So here is my question to you,,,,,Why do you let deer, come over the bridge from the lower, where CWD is, up to the UP,,,,,

I think only deer boned out, should come across that bridge...... its called common sense

13-Mar-17
Good point but keep in mind that Conservation Officers do not make laws.... they enforce the laws that exist.

14-Mar-17
You gotta admit Wardens has done a good job of explaining some laws and really giving michigan CO's some much deserved respect. I absolutely love watching the michigan episodes.

15-Mar-17
Agree

15-Mar-17
I used to ride along with CO Ron Pinson as a VCO (volunteer)........ before I became a city Police Officer back in 1994. I really enjoyed my time riding with Ron.

16-Mar-17
I wondered the same thing razor. It makes no sense. As for the wardens show, I like watching it also. I keep waiting to see if I know anyone lol.

18-Mar-17
I am behind them 100 percent, its just seems that one of them would question this and bring it up,,,,

• Sitka Gear