fenceman 16-Mar-17
smoke 02-Nov-17
Billbe 21-Dec-17
aggiebow88 22-Aug-18
cliff 10-Nov-18
Ihuntit 09-Jun-19
fenceman 20-Aug-19
16-Mar-17
I have the opportunity to purchase a 9 cabin inn for a great price in North Central Kansas. I have been staying at this inn for the last 10 years Now the owner has moved to Colorado and wants to sell. It makes money with very little marketing and has the potential to make much more. It sits next to one of the best walleye and crappie lakes in the Midwest, and has a 12,000 acres public hunting area within walking distance. I'm looking to see if there is anyone who may want to partner up with me. Pm me.

02-Nov-17
What part of Kansas, unit county, town? I have been to Kansas every year since 1991. I hunt in unit 17? I may be interested depending on the scenario?

21-Dec-17
yes, need a few details?

22-Aug-18
Hunted that area many years, I am guessing Waconda Lake near Glen Elder, Beloit?

10-Nov-18
Nice, i love hunting in kansas!

A collection of nursing shirts

09-Jun-19
What became of this?

20-Aug-19
It was sold to a fella out there. It has reopened and still the same except it's name changed. He got it for less than $100,000, a real bargain. It ended up being eligible to be on the national historic register, therefore eligible for grants & low interest loans to keep it like it was. It turned out to be one of those "missed opportunities of a lifetime" for me. Should've pulled the trigger. Location was In Downs, Ks. Next to Waconda Lake.

• Sitka Gear