Coyote 65 05-Apr-17
AZBUGLER 06-Apr-17
moch 06-Apr-17
Coyote 65 06-Apr-17
B2K 11-Apr-17
Knothead 11-Apr-17
Coyote 65 17-Apr-17
17-Mar-17
It's on boys and girls! Card got for a youth elk so far!

17-Mar-17
I have a pending charge on my cc. Hopefully that's a good thing...

17-Mar-17
Got one!

17-Mar-17
congrats, have a fun hunt.

17-Mar-17
Dave, congrats!

17-Mar-17
What's the quickest/easiest way to figure out which Unit I drew the tag for? I've been blessed with some good fortune apparently according to my CC's website...

18-Mar-17
If you have a Portal account your results will post a few days before the rest of the world. Either way, you won't know till the GF says draw results are available. I'm thinking another week? I know some like AZBUGLER have data bases on times, days etc.. LOL Chris , what do you think?

18-Mar-17
Got a hit for a youth elk tag and a full price one. Could be either my wife or me. If its me its 7W or 4A early archery bull.

19-Mar-17
Friday morning... Whammo!.. 135.00...its for a bull somewhere :)

20-Mar-17
Nick, congrats! Make sure o let me know what units you end up with. Maybe we could link up again with the boys!

Dave, my knowledge and research end at the credit card hits! Lol. If I had to guess I'd say portal is updated on Friday.

20-Mar-17
For those of you who have given up hope, my buddies card just showed hit for his daughters jr. elk tag this a.m.

20-Mar-17
My card got hit this AM also

20-Mar-17
That's great! Hoping there will be some more trickling in.

21-Mar-17
13 wasn't enough for a nonresident 7w early archery bull tag for me I guess. I get another year to learn the unit. Ive accepted it. Looks like the 2017 fall deer proposals are out. Come on Kaibab archery deer :)

21-Mar-17
6 wasn't enough for 6A either. I was hoping it would be close, but no luck. NM is still a long shot, but looks like OTC Colorado this year. Dang.

21-Mar-17
Bowman, let me know if you decide to go to Colorado and want company. I'm considering it myself!

Unless I decide to cash in my deer points for archery Kaibab like Fin.

22-Mar-17
I take it that it's over? Wahwahwahwahwahwa!!??????????????????Ok..Plan B.. Over it.. Time to move on

22-Mar-17

StickFlicker's embedded Photo
PLAN B....
StickFlicker's embedded Photo
PLAN B....
PLAN B

23-Mar-17
No countdown this year..waaaa..lol...well i have a new welder on the way.. time to build stuff..lol

23-Mar-17
I was just told that cards are still getting hit, I guess it aint over yet.

23-Mar-17
As of last night no hit so I submitted my NM application.

23-Mar-17
what a year my daughter and I drew a elk tags-drew antelope and have a Bison tag in June and a moose hunt in Newfoundland---everyone good luck on your hunts

23-Mar-17
Archery elk again. Wish I hadn't

23-Mar-17
Archery elk tag for me and a late hit for antelope most likely archery as well.

23-Mar-17
Creed, you can turn it back in, if you bought PointGuard.

24-Mar-17
Hopefully soon. I was hoping today but if cards were still getting hit yesterday I doubt it.

24-Mar-17
When do you guys think the results will be posted to the portal?

24-Mar-17
creed, I feel your pain, I have an ortho appointment Tuesday, my right should has gone south on me in the last 8 weeks. I do not want to hear anything other than we'll try an injection ... I did buy point guard at the last minute due to the type of pain, too similar to the left one two years ago. I am not eager to have another shoulder surgery anytime soon.

27-Mar-17
The AZ Game and Fish web portal was just updated with draw results!!

27-Mar-17
BOOM! 7W Early Archery Bull! 1st Choice!

27-Mar-17
Cograts heat! 6A bull for our group.

27-Mar-17
unit 8.

27-Mar-17
Nick, I'm so jealous and at the same time sooooo happy for you! Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy! God bless.

27-Mar-17
Good deal Doug! Chuckster mentioned you guys got hit.

Thanks Chris!

28-Mar-17
Creed....I happened to pull a Tag for 8 as well...Mine is cow, good luck! Hope all goes well for you!!!

28-Mar-17
Thanks! Hope to be able to at least handle a crossbow by then. It doesn't exactly excite me but it beats sitting at home wishing I was hunting.

29-Mar-17
Well after 7 years, I pulled a 5 BS tag, Got the cortisone injection yesterday. I believe my Dr. thinks I'm deranged. He said the pain and weakness is indicative of both a biceps tendon and RC injury and wanted to do an MRI. I told him there was no point, as surgery was not an option for another 6 months. I told him to give me the shot and send me down the road, if it didn't help and got worse, well, I would reconsider. I'll give the shoulder a week off, and resume firing arrows off next week, Confidence is high!

29-Mar-17
Congrats Notags!! It's about f'n time, now go change your screen name! LOL

Good Luck, and I hope your shoulder hold up/ heals up!

God Bless,

Scar.

29-Mar-17
Yah, change your screen name, cause I need it

23N resident with 10 pts.

Terry

29-Mar-17
Terry, I am in the resident pool with now 17 points, thought I was an in this year but appears not. I will draw that 23N tag soon and hit you up. LOL

29-Mar-17
I will be headed to the great state of AZ as I was very lucky and drew a 5B Antelope rifle tag :) The research begins!

29-Mar-17

29-Mar-17
Drew a 19a archery 1st season antelope.

Pete did you retire and move to Wy. Greenbush got to crowded??

01-Apr-17
Anybody know when the results are going to be posted for the non-portal people?

03-Apr-17
Good luck on your hunts Todd...stay in touch

03-Apr-17
Moch, evidently the wife missed the charge on the CC cause I drew 23N tag after all. 2nd choice. Early rifle. Will probably bowhunt the first 3 days and then take the rife.

Terry

03-Apr-17
That is awesome Terry!

Congratulations!

04-Apr-17
Yea, right now I feel just like I did when I spotted that Red Ryder BB gun under the Christmas tree.

Terry

04-Apr-17
Terry, that is great news, Hope you get that giant! post some pics when it happens.

04-Apr-17
Terry that's awesome! Congratulations to you.

05-Apr-17
She who must be obeyed, just decreed: Go get yourself an outfitter, I don't want you out wandering the woods on your own. So: Contacted Wards and will be going with them.

Terry

06-Apr-17
Lol. Good for you. You've waited a long time for this one as I recall.

06-Apr-17
make it happen Terry, make sure you clear wall space for that monster!

06-Apr-17
I had this exact same tag in 1988. I had just purchased my cabin from my dad, and once I started coming up to the cabin discovered that there were now elk here. There had not been any or very few when my dad bought the land in 1957. I looked over the regulations and saw there was a hunt the last week in Sept. Figured that was a good time to go hunting as it was not too cold yet. So I put in for the early hunt. First time I had put in for elk and drew tag no. 2. Shot the first antlered elk I saw, a spike. Figured that the early hunt was easy to draw and I would get a tag every year.

Did not find out until the next year that I should have put a lot more effort into the hunt and that the tag was a fluke. I have been putting in for that same tag since then and have not drawn it. Have not gone tagless, have drawn 2 early cow tags as second choices but no big boy tag, until this year.

My wife has been telling her friends and people that should not know a thing about elk tags have been telling her this is a once in a lifetime hunt.( her hairdresser this AM) (The next door neighbor lady) (The gals at her card playing group). Now she is getting excited too. The new cabin will be finished in May, so there will be ample wall space, and it won't be a spike this time.

Terry

11-Apr-17
Drew a 6A NR archery with 7 points. I presume they'll be sending something (i.e. a tag) to us lucky recipients via mail? I've been researching this unit via internet and Google Earth for the past couple years, but would appreciate any insight from those who have been there!

Thanks!!

11-Apr-17
PM sent

17-Apr-17
The mail man was wearing a red hat and coat today, my early bull tag came in the mail.

Terry

• Sitka Gear