AZBUGLER 22-Mar-17
mgorm16640 24-Mar-17
Scar Finga 24-Mar-17
BOWUNTR 24-Mar-17
Scar Finga 24-Mar-17
notags 27-Mar-17
Scar Finga 27-Mar-17
22-Mar-17
Ok, So how many points do you have for archery deer and are you going to go for the Bab?

I'll start, I am an AZ resident, and I only have 5 points, I probably won't get drawn. next year will be a point only year for deer and elk. I am going to burn over three weeks of vacation in Australia.

God Bless,

Scar.

22-Mar-17
You will get drawn, I've been drawn there the last 5 years in a row. Only 1 year we piggy back with someone that had 9 points.

22-Mar-17
Scar, not last season but the one before, I had 5 going into the draw and had tag #13, well within the bonus pass. You should draw unless things get really weird.

22-Mar-17
Forgot to mention that we have at least two elk tags in the family so I will not be applying for the Kaibab archery hunt this year.

22-Mar-17
Congrats on the elk tags Heat! I got nadda there, but I didn't think I would. I got drawn last year and took a busted up 5x6.

AZ that's crazy!! Great Luck There!

Scar.

22-Mar-17
Ya I applied two years ago and didn't draw with 3 points. I have Five now and am definitely considering it. Especially since it's most likely a draw.

24-Mar-17
I drew two years ago, with only my hunter's ed point. I think that year I was over 56% to draw, but missed it last year. That should be a tag residents can draw every other year or at most every third year.

24-Mar-17
I wish! it's been four years for me!

24-Mar-17
I didn't draw with 3 points last year. Ed F

24-Mar-17
Glad I'm not the only one! Might change my name to "No Deer Tags"

Scar /aka No Deer Tags.

27-Mar-17
Scar, dont be stealing my identity!

27-Mar-17
LOL! OK, How About N.D.T???

• Sitka Gear