bowhunter 02-Aug-18
Dyjack 03-Aug-18
splitlimb13 03-Aug-18
24-May-17
Anyone hunt late rifle elk in 6c

24-May-17
there's no elk there.

27-May-17
Haha I hope they're there they were there a couple weeks ago just don't know if they stay there until late October

28-May-17
Were you deep, or were you just on some within a mile shit? They'll move. It's heavily pressured. If you were on the frequented areas it'll be full of people. People don't usually kill big during the late rifle if they don't risk it for the biscuit.

28-May-17
No I was deep in the shit on polvadera I figure it gets lots of pressure just didn't know if they stayed on the mountain through October

28-May-17
Awesome. Good luck, and enjoy it!

28-May-17
I will probably get in trouble for telling the truth...but, another unit raped by Landowner greed.

28-May-17
Yeah I hear ya sucks not much we can do about that

02-Jun-17
Landowner greed may be part of it but when hunting 6c lock everything. Those 2 legged bugers are constantly stealing stuff and poaching is high in 6c. Some beautiful country though.

19-Oct-17
What a cluster phuck I have never seen so many road hunting mofos.

They put the elk into hiding. 6C sucks, roads everywhere with a motorized vehicle on everyone.

21-Oct-17
Yup, another unit thrashed by the internet. Just walk up and down the fence of 6B.

--Bill

01-Aug-18
Great hunt with good animals. Dont be fooled by responses. Been hunting up there most of my life and it has provided for my family every year.

01-Aug-18
Hope he kilt one - It's been a year...

02-Aug-18
I have a cousin that guides in 6a-6c. Today’s he was showing me some pictures from his game cameras. All I can say is WOW.

03-Aug-18
So you're telling me there's some elk in a unit where they have elk tags? That doesn't sound right. Tell me your cousin's spots so I can verify. Then I'll tell my cousins and they can post that online too. Sharing is caring.

03-Aug-18
I don't think anyone caught that Nate;-/

• Sitka Gear