JohnMC 22-Jun-18
Dirk Diggler 22-Jun-18
Longcruise 22-Jun-18
Treeline 22-Jun-18
Longcruise 22-Jun-18
Dirk Diggler 23-Jun-18
Longcruise 23-Jun-18
08-Jun-17
So is anyone still waiting on a refund check ? We received our deer checks a week ago but nothing on the others.

08-Jun-17
Yep, I'm still waiting on the elk app refund. Also got my deer check about a week ago.

08-Jun-17
I cashed my deer refund check today. The wife is waiting on her elk refund.

09-Jun-17
Got my final refund yesterday, antelope.

09-Jun-17
Got my deer last week in Wisconsin waiting on elk. Then pronghorn tag.

09-Jun-17
I think I will only get a refund for antelope. Have not seen a check, yet.

I checked the box for a leftover draw for deer. Guess I will not get a check for deer. Not sure how that program will work this year.

Have not seen any tags come in, yet.

09-Jun-17
Same here, no tags yet- or elk refund

09-Jun-17
Deer refund check: issued 5/25, postmarked 5/31. "All licenses will be mailed by June 23, 2017."

09-Jun-17
Kids both got Pronghorn refunds in the mail today.

09-Jun-17
Sheep, goat and deer made it to me in Pa.

no elk yet

bill v

09-Jun-17
I have gotten none of my 4 tags in the mail

10-Jun-17
All 400#s on the back door for deer and elk. And no refund on either one

10-Jun-17
No tags or leftover draw letter received yet for deer or elk, but I've gotten my refund checks for everything else. Pronghorn was the last one I needed and it came yesterday.

11-Jun-17
Moose tag came in the mail today.

11-Jun-17
Kevin is the Lucky one! I got lucky on Pronghorn but have not got my tag yet! So far just Moose, Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat for refunds ..so far.

11-Jun-17
Still waiting on Mountain Goat, I thought that and sheep went out first??

19-Jun-17
All of our Elk refunds came today

20-Jun-17
wife got her elk refund check yesterday

24-Jun-17
Got my elk refund in Wisconsin. Also received my pronghorn tag.

25-Jun-17
Got my elk refund in Wis yesterday.

22-Jun-18
I have not got a single refund check this year yet.

22-Jun-18
Means you drew everything! Congrats! You should be waiting by your mailbox!

22-Jun-18
LOL.

How about this though. I didn't draw deer and got the leftover list weeks ago. I drew my second choice elk, a rifle cow B list AND got the leftover elk list to boot. Does that mean I'm eligible to apply for another tag in the leftover draw?

It's actually moot to me cause I'll be getting OTC either sex archery elk. Just curious.

22-Jun-18
I was wondering the same thing. Buddy drew an archery elk tag and I was wondering if he could apply on the leftover draw for a B list cow elk.

22-Jun-18
He had to have checked leftover draw in the event that he didn't draw. I'm sure if he drew a first choice the option to enter the leftover draw wasn't offered to him. He has to have been sent a list of licenses that are available in the leftover draw in order to participate.

Getting the list from someone else won't work. The system knows if you are eligible.

I was just surprised to be allowed to participate even though I drew a second choice.

Over the counter sales of leftovers in August are a whole different ball game. Anyone can purchase a leftover tag as long as they don't already have a tag that precludes it. For example, if you have a A list elk tag you can't buy another leftover A tag.

I have seen the leftover list s for the leftover draw for both deer and elk. I don't expect to see very many OTC leftover tags in August.

23-Jun-18
Yes you're eligible because you didn't draw your first choice. I've seen the list as well, won't be much to look at in August unless a lot of tags get turned back in.

23-Jun-18
Yes, with the little that was available to apply for in the leftover I didn't trust the chance of buying a leftover in August. Lots of turn ins and no pays would help.

• Sitka Gear