StickFlicker 07-Jul-17
Scar Finga 07-Jul-17
StickFlicker 07-Jul-17
Scar Finga 07-Jul-17
notags 07-Jul-17
StickFlicker 07-Jul-17
notags 07-Jul-17
19-Jun-17
Does anyone know how long after the deadline to apply for the draw that the actual draw takes place and how long after that does CC start to get hit?

21-Jun-17
From what I recall, it's a couple of weeks... I'm not sure why considering it's all electronic.

21-Jun-17
I am willing to bet that cards will start being hit July 7.

22-Jun-17
Stick,

That sounds pretty close to me. I still check daily though:/

26-Jun-17
I ended up with a full plate and am now hoping I don't draw my Kaibab archery deer. Won't draw in the preference pass but got a 15% chance in the bonus draw. Wish they had a withdrawal option. Now sheep Id make work.

27-Jun-17
Scar, Since the deadline to change credit cards is July 6, it would be impossible for results to come out before July 7, so there is no reason to check before that date (which is the date they will start hitting credit cards). Zim, You can still buy point guard, then turn your tag back in if you draw.

28-Jun-17
Stick,

I totally missed the July 6th date... DOPE! Well then I will start checking after the 6th then:)

30-Jun-17
Stickflicker, Thanks much I was totally unaware we had the ability to add Point Guard so far after the application deadline. Went online today and got it done. Feels good now I don't have to worry about this potential conflict. I got a good pronghorn tag in Wyoming and want to stop there to try bowhunting prior to my AZ elk scouting/opener. I don't want to be rushed on that. This concludes my tag app season so now I can begin planning my hunts.

30-Jun-17
point guard deadline is also July 6th

06-Jul-17
Okay hunters , let the games begin tomorrow morning! I want my cc alert app to start looking like the wife's on a mad shopping spree! Good luck to all!

06-Jul-17
Come on notags.... You aint got that name for nuthin!

06-Jul-17
I am trying for a new handle as I get older, "manyfreakintags" is my goal….I do have my 5bs bull tag in Sept., so I am ahead of the norm for me. Should the AZGF computer system deem me worthy, a rifle deer tag, and a ,…. hell, I can't even type this with a straight face.. ….Rocky tag would make me change my handle. Some play the Az Lottery, I play the AZGF lottery, I believe my odds are better. Tomorrow will bring some fun!

06-Jul-17
notags,

You might as well draw a Rocky tag, I'm going to!

07-Jul-17
Perfect Gents!

I hope we all get drawn, and congrats on the bull tag... 1Tag, That's the name for now:)

Scar.

07-Jul-17
Well either me or my wife just got drawn for Kaibab deer...

07-Jul-17
No Rocky tag yet, but I did draw archery 13B for deer!

07-Jul-17
Stick, that is awesome man congratulations! How many points?

Scar.

07-Jul-17
14, so I assume I drew in the max point pool. Seems to be the only time I draw tags in Arizona.

07-Jul-17
wow that's a lot! I hope it's worth the wait and you take a TOAD!!!!

Congratulations and good luck!

07-Jul-17
Marvin , Bazinga Dude! Outstanding!! My brother in law had the tag 2 years ago and killed a beast non typical , his buddy killed a typical 5x5 that went around 225. They used guns, I know you won't, but I am sure you will succeed on a toad.

I am Kaibab bound again with my 2 hunting buds, and my daughter has a Kaibab tag as well… Hers will be my focus till tag filled, and if I have time I will hunt mine. Odds are her boy friend will have a tag as well as he had more bpt.s than all of us Five Kaibab tags, east or west, its soooo good! I am doing the " Happy Dance" tonite!

07-Jul-17
Congratulations Dave, that's great!

07-Jul-17
So, I can't change to" manyfreakintags", but "acoupletags" just seems half ass. I will stay with my old handle at this point . Hope all pulled some good news!

• Sitka Gear