JM1010 06-Jul-17
BC173 06-Jul-17
Winterset 06-Jul-17
Harv 06-Jul-17
Weasel 13-Jul-17
03-Jul-17

Weasel's embedded Photo
Weasel's embedded Photo
I own a farm just south of Andover, Ohio that has been under QDM since 2013. Last year I hired Drumming Log Wildlife Management, Erich Long was QDMA's 2009 Deer Manager of the Year.

It's been extremely fun but it's a lot of work for one guy. I'm looking for a serious bow hunter who lives in the area who wouldn't mind exchanging some work for a place to hunt. Pretty much all of the big projects have been done, I just maintain food plots, fruit trees and paths. I like to hang and pull all of the sets every year as well.

If you are interested, send me an email to [email protected]. Tell me about you and your hunting/management experiences and why I should consider choosing you. Serious inquiries only, I would need you to help out at least one weekend a month from February through July. In exchange, you will have hunting privileges on my farm and my non-hunting neighbor's farms. If you have been convicted of any game violations or any crimes that would bring your character into question, don't bother sending me an e-mail. You are welcome to enjoy some beer or whiskey around the fire but I'm not interested in working with heavy drinkers or addicts. Christian and regular church goer a huge plus.

03-Jul-17

Weasel's embedded Photo
Weasel's embedded Photo

05-Jul-17
No takers?? Gotta work for it fellas....

06-Jul-17
I used to live in the Akron area and would have been all over this if I still lived there. Even though it would have been a 1+ hr drive each way. Can't believe people haven't taken you up on this yet. Good luck

06-Jul-17
Can not believe someone is not taking advantage of this offer. If, I only lived closer....

06-Jul-17
Sent email

06-Jul-17
Pm sent

13-Jul-17
Sorry for the delay everyone, been swamped with a remodeling project at my house the last few weeks. I have gotten a few replies from some good people. Thanks for the input. I will try to upload more pics when I get a chance to get to my desktop.

• Sitka Gear