Kevin Dill 07-Jul-17
kellyharris 07-Jul-17
Saphead 07-Jul-17
Kevin Dill 09-Jul-17
standswittaknife 25-Jul-17
kellyharris 28-Jul-17
cord 62 28-Jul-17
04-Jul-17
just a few years ago to advertise the displacement of locals with leasing here... No cooth and greed is just shameful to tie up and lock out others whom some have hunted the property for generations... Don't know why I even check this forum anymore, he!! the last 7 or 8 posts are all about the cancer and/or outfitters and it's double low lifers who come from out of state to spread this puke...

Sorry, had to vent...

04-Jul-17
Zbone,

Your personal rant against folks who lease, or who may be an out of state hunters is absolutely disgusting.

We all have seen a demise in locations / property to hunt. The sale of a farm or closure from hunting due to a change of heart by farmer or ownership. Most of the former "MEAD PROPERTY" was closed due to a corporate decision to lease for profit ($) as it is with the current owners. Property owners who wish to make "side"money by leasing. It is merely a changing of the times.

More hunters is also one of the issue's, however this is a good issue. Without these added numbers there may not have been a hunting opportunity for any of us to hunt !

Fortunately the State of Ohio, has many public areas that allow hunting. It may not be your or my first choice but it is a choice.

Your rant against other hunters, other American's, especially on this day, the 4th of July is particularly disgusting.

If something anything bothered me as much as other hunters, lessee's, or out of state hunters, "guest's" to our state, I believe I would just give up hunting instead of being upset and angry at the people (hunters) you profess to be one of !

I don't know you personally and from this post as well as other post's you have posted in the past, I do not wish to make acquaintances with you.

YOU SIR, WOULD NOT BE WELCOME IN MY HUNTING CAMP !

My camp welcomes any hunter who promotes the virtues of of our traditions, good woodsman-ship and the ethics of decency. Something you as judged by your numerous post you are genuinely lacking.

Your attempt to clean up your post by, " Sorry, had to vent... "

IS NOT COMING FROM A STRAIGHT ARROW !

DON HARRIS

04-Jul-17
Have no desire, especially if leased property, you don't EVER have to worry about me stepping foot in your camp, so set yourself at ease...

"Your rant against other hunters, other American's"... Yeah, but seems you haven't a problem displacing and locking out locals who can't or don't pay for a lease... Now how hypocritic is that... Go figure... You must be a Millennial...

04-Jul-17
Zbone,

I'm not being hypocritical at all.

Rest assured I am at ease. Just one who realize's life's fact's.

Changes are not to everyone's liking but change is a reality.

Being a " local " isn't relevant to anything except where one resides.

If rapidly moving towards 75 yrs is a Millennial ?

Then you can count me in as one :^}

04-Jul-17
I AGREE WITH Z.. on this day the 4th of July.

05-Jul-17
The questions begs,

So how do you feel about your " local " neighbor who may deny you access or makes the decision to lease his or her property ?

Fellows, I miss the old days too. Less hunters, lots of opportunity to hunt different land, cheaper licence fee's etc .

However those days are long gone !

I surely do not be-grudge another hunter for taking advantage of his or her opportunity to hunt whatever the circumstances. State Land, permission of land owner or lease.

Why would I be angry about someone having exclusive rights to hunt a property, and the owner of that property not allowing me to hunt ?

I too have lost properties (permission) to hunt over the years due to new ownership, land development , some other hunter who may have lost permission for all hunting access or lost for, who knows ?

To be angry over the rights or choice of another hunters hunting property is being either jealous, surley, or unsportsmanlike and it certainly does not uphold the "Bow Hunters Tradition" of greeting and treating each hunter with respect.

" an old millennial " :^}

06-Jul-17
Lmao Zbone being a troll.

You start a thread to start shit simply because they choose to hunt in Ohio? The last I knew (We the People) own all of America? Do you ever vacation outside of Ohio? Did your employer ever have you work outside of Ohio?

So a Non resident is a piece of shit?

So what does that make Jayg who hunts on my lease (yes my lease) who served in the army for 25 years as a Ranger and Special Forces? He lives in New York not Ohio?

So is he a double low lifer?

Or is a low lifer someone who shoots at deer from inside their home or badgers a fellow American and plays keyboard tuff on his computer?

Zbone the reason I get on you on most threads is because your a plain fat piece of ?? nothing else.

Are you such a coward that it makes you feel strong to be a cyber bully on your computer?

You started this thread attacking fellow hunters who you know nothing about!

But hey your beliefs are written in stone and everyone else is a piece of shit because they do not believe in your warped ideas?

You blame farmers for not allowing people to hunt on their land? You have stated that the states should make laws that force farmers to let you hunt for free?

You believe a hunters rights should outweigh a land owner of their rights who payed for the property thru their labors?

It's a shame you do not support fellow hunters as 99% the rest of hunters support each other?

06-Jul-17
Tisk, tisk, tisk, such foul language,,, you're such a DICK...

06-Jul-17
Truth hurts I guess?

Hey look at it this way a lot of people would call you a welfare hunter because you want it for free? Oh Snap it's not welfare hunting it's your Heritage as you call it!

Lmao I guess your proud of trying to live off of others hard earned labors? Let me guess you are a Bernie supporter lol

Oh and when your father was disappointed in you as a kid and told you to toughen up for yourself he never imagined you would be a bully as an adult? Oh wait maybe you had the father who taught his son it was cool to pick on other innocent people?

Lots of self esteem acting that way I guess, or maybe not?

Lmao Zbone the big bad welfare hunting bully

06-Jul-17
People like you are reason I don't want associated under your so called big tent of xguns, 4-wheelers, pay to kill, high fences, leases and so on... You won't see the demise until it bites you in the ass... You haven't a clue of real hunting heritage... I'm done, I will no longer respond to your ignorant babble... Bye, bye dickhead...

06-Jul-17
Hmmm I thought several post ago you were done posting?

07-Jul-17
I don't like leases mostly because I can't afford to pay for them, that is why I hunt public property. Let me propose this question in a different way. Zbone: WHAT IS the difference between a Lease and someone having exclusive rights to hunt someone else's private property and not pay to do it? In each case the hunting privileges are exclusive, not inclusive. Also if that private property changes hands do to sale, do you feel you still should have the right to hunt on that private property just because you did so earlier? YOU didn't buy the property. The owners are the ones who chooses who comes and goes. Or does this mean I can come and stay at your house when I want to and do what I want to, because the previous owner allowed me to? I am just curious because they are all exactly what you are complaining about. Your main problem is YOU don't own the property, you don't have any say, and you feel you should. Buy the property and I will be glad to come hunt it without your permission because I feel I should be able to. If you don't let me you are no different than those Leasing or posting their property you seem to complain about. DANNY

07-Jul-17
Danny well said, he is upset because the 3rd day of the month has come and gone. Zbone don't worry the free cheese will be here next month!

Lmao you can't fix stupid

07-Jul-17
Yawn.....Intentional bed-wetting to get attention. My 2 hunting dogs are better mannered and smarter. They don't come looking for a spanking. Woof!

07-Jul-17
^^^. Lol Kevin

07-Jul-17
I havn't been on here much since moving west but it looks as tho things are as they were 15 years ago. Did you see the guy from Ashtabula offer to hunt his place for some work? I can"t believe only 2 guys have answered. Great non lease opportunity there.

09-Jul-17
Slurs, hatred, discrimination and constant negativity are the "puke" being spread....as usual.

25-Jul-17
I have enjoyed this thread. Good people making good points. And good laughs

28-Jul-17
Well I am heading to meet my dad (BucI313) at our lease tomorrow! He is driving down from Michigan.

Jayg Will be driving down I believe Labor day weekend to set his stands as well.

I hopefully will be setting up 1 or 2 tree stands.

I am super excited about the one stand because it is a true bottle neck area for that hillside.

The other will be on the edge of the main logging road and a 12 year slash cut.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

28-Jul-17
Sounds like fun have fun, be safe..

• Sitka Gear