Highllainsdrifter 26-Aug-17
Highllainsdrifter 26-Aug-17
JMG 27-Aug-17
Bigdan 05-Sep-17
planebow 05-Sep-17
sbschindler 07-Sep-17
300stw 13-Sep-17
23-Aug-17
hello, i have watched this forum for years, lots og guys post about the elk in the breaks, this year my wife has a ram tag in 622, we have been scouting 6 days in the eastern end of the unit, havent seen any real good rams yet, have seen lot of elk and a few really good mulie bucks, would like to trade intel if anyone has some solid leads on a good ram, leaving this friday for a 3 day scouting trip, going to look into some new country, thanks for looking, and if i can be of some help just ask,,,,

25-Aug-17
Check your e-mail / private message(s).

26-Aug-17
I am sitting on a 482-20 sheep tag as well and leaving on the 31st to get a jump on the season bowhunting before the guns show up on the 15th. I will be talking to the ewe hunters and elk hunters. I hope to post some pics in a couple months

26-Aug-17
I am sitting on a 482-20 sheep tag as well and leaving on the 31st to get a jump on the season bowhunting before the guns show up on the 15th. I will be talking to the ewe hunters and elk hunters. I hope to post some pics in a couple months

27-Aug-17
Cool. Please keep us informed. Good luck.

05-Sep-17
Wait till November that when the big boys show up if you go early you will end up shooting a smaller ram. its hard to wait but when I had my 680 sheep tag I saw 87 rams in three days before I shot mine and I was only one of the last two tags that had not been filled and I shot mine on Nov 4th

05-Sep-17
The hair will be a lot nicer later on also witch will make a nicer mount

07-Sep-17
the weather can be brutal later, or it could be great,

13-Sep-17
leaving in the morning, we have 12 days scheduled, 9 days scouting so far, havent seen the right am yet, if the first go round isnt succesful will have to go back in november,

shoulder surgery oct 5 for me, havent touched the bow all year, and i have seen some bomber bucks i would like to chase,,,, guess i can concentrate on her sheep tag better that way

• Sitka Gear