KHunter 26-Aug-17
Treeline 26-Aug-17
Pop-r 26-Aug-17
coelker 27-Aug-17
fisherick 11-Sep-17
SoDakSooner 13-Sep-17
jordanathome 14-Sep-17
24-Aug-17
Every fall I offer up my help to anyone here in the NW section of the state near CO. If you need help with vehicles, water, a place to crash at 1:00 in the morning, or ???? Give me call. My cell phone is 970-629-8922. If I am not around or can not help I will do what I can to get some help. Good luck to all the CO Hunters I will likely be in WY during the weekends, but in Rifle during the week.

Oh definitely call me f you are stuck or off in a ditch etc. I have a jeep and blazer that is fun for messy situations...

24-Aug-17
Remember this offer last year. Good man and good karma. Will be out your direction. Hope I don't need any help. Unless your offer extends to heavy elk packs 4 miles back in 80 degree weather! Haha

24-Aug-17
What a generous offer. Thank you.

26-Aug-17
Thanks and good luck to you

26-Aug-17
Very cool Rob.

26-Aug-17
Awesome offer. Will be up in 2 next week and possibly the last week (if I don't get a bull the first trip up). A bit far for you and I have some other guys that are closer, but you never know...

26-Aug-17
Man that's awesome to put that out. Stand up dude no doubt!

27-Aug-17
Treeline, I am actually going through part of 2 to get to my WY deer tag... if you need help in 2 let me know. I am not that far!

11-Sep-17
Very generous offer. I will be bowhunting GMU 33 last week of season.

13-Sep-17
Great offer. We are down south but appreciate guys like you for sure....

14-Sep-17
Nice! If I was still in 34/25 I'd definitely keep that in mind.

• Sitka Gear