Sitka Mountain Gear
Seeking a wood turner
Contributors to this thread:
BOX CALL 26-Aug-17
Jamie Miller 27-Aug-17

BOX CALL's embedded Photo
BOX CALL's embedded Photo
I salvaged a set of camp fire pie irons from the trash last week.I'd like to get a new set of handles turned for them and the metal collars.I'm not a wood turner.I got a good back pack to trade.I'm posting on the bowsite main forum,thanks,dan

From: Jamie Miller
those are shaped exactly like wooden file handles which come a variety of sizes. I'll bet you can buy the exact same size from a woodworking supply house like Garret-Wade, Woodcraft, Rockler, etc. maybe even find them locally at a good mom and pop hardware store. maybe even a big box store.

  • Sitka Gear