Buckstopshere 07-Sep-17
T ZEKE 07-Sep-17
T ZEKE 07-Sep-17
T ZEKE 07-Sep-17
T ZEKE 07-Sep-17
30-Aug-17

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
I checked my trail cams this morning and found that every buck picture shows hard horns.

Here's one with potential for next year.

30-Aug-17

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo
I also trimmed out around my ladder stand on the northwest corner of the field where I planted the brassica. It is growing nicely.

30-Aug-17

pogo's embedded Photo
pogo's embedded Photo

30-Aug-17
Not yet in 3N/3S but checking cams Monday.

30-Aug-17
Not yet (in 8H), but I have not check my cams in a couple weeks. Will pull cards next week.

02-Sep-17
I have seen only 2 bucks in hard horn,every other one still in velvet. I would say in the next week or so they all will have shed their velvet. Shawn

02-Sep-17

GetEmDrake's embedded Photo
GetEmDrake's embedded Photo
I caught this guy on video coming home from school. It was surreal watching him out in the field with 6 or 7 other deer for 15 minutes or so at 7pm. He even kicked a fawn and bumped the doe around a little. Crazy! Still in velvet. If you want to see the video my instagram is @OnTheHoofTV and if you want to learn about the public hunting lands this deer was standing on just message me. I'm unfortunately out of here next year!

03-Sep-17
Had pics of a 3 pt that had shed velvet on the 25th.

04-Sep-17

Meathook's embedded Photo
Nope, everything I have seen including the cameras I pulled this week are all still in velvet. Haven't seen anything really big yet either but only have had cameras out for a few weeks.

05-Sep-17

XbowfromNY's embedded Photo
XbowfromNY's embedded Photo
This 5pt. is hard-horned as of 9/2. This was taken in 3N (Putnam County)

05-Sep-17

Buckstopshere 's embedded Photo
Buckstopshere 's embedded Photo
This guy showed up at the zip-tied bouquet 9.2.17. His tines are so thin, they'll be busted up soon, unless he is a lover and not a fighter.

06-Sep-17
Its starting to come off here real quick. I saw 15 bucks yesterday around 7:30 til dark and 10-12 had shed their velvet. Shawn

07-Sep-17
last several seasons my cameras have been getting great pictures of numerous racked bucks....this year total opposite ...1 respectable 8 pter still in velvet as of last week..thats it. I am going up to our house next week to set up ground blinds, check stand safety ect. check cameras one last time but Im not optimistic...Tom

07-Sep-17
Tom: I have a hunting property like that this year. I am speculating that the bachelor group of big bucks is hanging out on another property nearby. I think they are there...and will show up...one year wiser.

07-Sep-17
hey no one will be any happier than me if they return that' s for certain. Either way I suspect all of us will hunt just as hard because we love it so.....Tom

07-Sep-17
hey no one will be any happier than me if they return that' s for certain. Either way I suspect all of us will hunt just as hard because we love it so.....Tom

07-Sep-17

07-Sep-17
wow a triple post !! never did that before lol ...Tom

• Sitka Gear