camoguy123's embedded Photo
Hey All, My name is Cos and I am the designer/owner of these camo designs. I am from Bridgewater MA and I felt there needs to be a better design of camo for the Northeast. So after many years of trial and error, I came up with these new patent/trademarked and copy-written designs that my friends and I have been using for the past few years for hunting and have been very successful in our endeavors. For now I only have hoodies, (8 left in various sizes). I am here not to sell but to get opinions on the camo designs to see if there's any outside interest, especially from my home state of Massachusetts, (glad there's this site). I posted in the Massachusetts forum but also wanted to get opinions from Maine and NH as well since I think my camo designs would do well there too. Anyhow, feel free to leave feedback. All feedback is welcome, good or bad. I do have a website but not sure if that's breaking the site rules? (truelifecamo.com). If it is, I will edit this post and remove the website address. Thanks, and looking forward in hearing from you. Cos

15-Nov-17
They do look cool!

18-Nov-17
Ive always thought camo was for keeping other hunters from seeing you. Its all about the functionality for me, long enough, sleeves dont bind, good pockets, stuff like that.

31-Dec-17
looks good, but I think it will blob up at a pretty close point. too dark

camo is about contrast

• Sitka Gear