BOWJO 02-Oct-17
BSKED (mobile) 03-Oct-17
BSKED (mobile) 03-Oct-17
Dennis Razza 03-Oct-17
BSKED (mobile) 10-Oct-17
Rut Nut 10-Oct-17
BSKED (mobile) 11-Oct-17
02-Oct-17
It is with deepest sympathies that I inform everyone that Hank Barella passed away last night. A true fighter til the end, he leaves a wife, 3 kids and 4 grand children behind. Please keep his family in your prayers. More details as I know them. BSked.

02-Oct-17
Bill just called me.

02-Oct-17
RIP Hank. I know how hard you fought it and our discussions will be remembered for a long time. Thanks for EVERYTHING you did in life. It was a pleasure to work with you in the past and to see you in recent years. You will be missed.

02-Oct-17
Prayers sent to the family and friends from Pike Co!

02-Oct-17
Prayers for the family.

02-Oct-17
He will be missed Dearly

02-Oct-17
RIP Hank, my condolences to your family and close friends. Will always be remembered for everything you done for ubp

02-Oct-17
My heart goes out to Hank's family and close friends. He was a great person and a mentor to many!

02-Oct-17
He did some things for this organization that nobody even knows about. The world lost a great man. Keeping him and his family in our thoughts.

02-Oct-17
Prayers sent for family, RIP Hank.

02-Oct-17
Condolences to his family and friends. Hank was a loyal and true a supporter of the UBP and bowhunting. He will be missed.

02-Oct-17
Rest in peace brother. Prayers for your family

03-Oct-17

BSKED (mobile)'s embedded Photo
Info on Hanks services

03-Oct-17

03-Oct-17
Prayers sent.

10-Oct-17
Hank's funeral service was today. A day for tears of sorrow and joy. Sorrow in the fact that he is no longer with us in the physical sense. Joy in the fact that he has ascended into heaven and is no longer suffering. Probably the person who most influenced where I am today. A man of his word, when he said he'd do something, consider it done. From organizing deer drives, to UBP benefit shoots, to the exhibitor hall at the P&Y convention, give him the task, and it was completed. I'm a little selfish in wishing I had one more deer stand, one more breakfast at the Robinhood, one more trip to Ron Henry's. I do have many great memories with Hank to get me through. I'm at peace in knowing he is watching over us til we meet again one day. RIP Hank.

10-Oct-17
I heard the service was very nice!

He was definitely one of the “good guys”!

11-Oct-17
Thanks Justin and Rut for the kind words.

• Sitka Gear