jman22 16-Oct-17
Arrowone 16-Oct-17
Mad dog 22-Oct-17
15-Oct-17

T Mac's embedded Photo
Evan, Uncle Bill, Cousin Everett and Uncle Rob
T Mac's embedded Photo
Evan, Uncle Bill, Cousin Everett and Uncle Rob
We were able to get out and hunt with family this morning and my son Evan made the most of it. He shot his 2nd buck of the year/life and was very excited, as was I. He made a good shot and we heard him crash 80 yards away. The buck came in and was sniffing the tree i went up with my climber so I thought the gig was up as he was facing my son who was 10 yards behind me in a ladder stand. He spooked a bit but only ran off a few yards and gave Evan a nice broadside 15 yard shot.

15-Oct-17
Awesome! Congratulations!

15-Oct-17
Another GREAT job !!! What a way to start the season. Congratulations !!!

15-Oct-17
Nice buck! Good shot.

15-Oct-17
Fantastic season for you both so far. They're getting bigger too. Evan must be pumped. Congrats.

15-Oct-17
Yes he is pumped and he said after the 4 pt that he would only shoot something bigger hence the 8ptr today! I asked him if he wanted to have it mounted and he said no. He wants to do a euro mount and mentioned taking the antlers off his first ever buck and attach them with leather and hang?!? Any ideas are welcome. Thank you for the kind responses guys.

16-Oct-17
Sweet indeed! Congrats to Evan and crew!!

16-Oct-17
Hey Evan, save some for the rest of the family!LOL

16-Oct-17
awesome

16-Oct-17
Great job Evan. Boys a buck killer!

16-Oct-17
Wow!! What a start. Awesome decision to forego the head mount. He sounds like a guy who knows he's gonna kill some big bucks in the future. I think he's right. Congrats to you both!!!

22-Oct-17
Kids a contender! Mad Dog

• Sitka Gear