Vids 21-Oct-17
Dirty D 22-Oct-17
Jaquomo 22-Oct-17
Surfbow 22-Oct-17
Stickman 23-Oct-17
Stoneman 23-Oct-17
21-Oct-17

Dirty D's Link
I thought a few of you may enjoy this story. Took my 39-year-old neighbor hunting for the first time in his life (no squirrels, rabbits, pheasants, etc.) just right to elk. We had an amazing hunt. Reader beware, this did go down with a rifle, so don't click if you're anti-lead... Hope you enjoy.

21-Oct-17
I loved the story! Very well written account of an awesome accomplishment! Congratulations to you both!

21-Oct-17
Nice, I bet he is already thinking about next year.

21-Oct-17
That's a great story, Matt, and good for you for doing that!

21-Oct-17
Nice going Matt!

21-Oct-17
Great stuff!

21-Oct-17
Good deal Matt! I'm taking a kid out on mon who's never been hunting. Can't wait! Thanks for the story

21-Oct-17
Neat story, thanks for sharing that. Nice to see another one joining our ranks.

22-Oct-17
Thanks guys appreciate the positive notes. I was/am nervous the hunter in the story wasn't going to appreciate my account, since it exposes some of the new hunters' insecurities. I was trying to be fair and honest, not always easy... It really was a fantastic trip.

22-Oct-17
Hell, I've been hunting big game for nearly 50 years and I still have some of those "insecurities"!

:)

22-Oct-17
Great job! The only problem is you spoiled the guy! Now he's going to think killing a bull is a slam-dunk weekend proposition. You should have run him up and down some nasty hillsides for the first day, then killed one the second day...

23-Oct-17
Nice Work!

23-Oct-17
Nice write up, thanks for sharing.

• Sitka Gear